ADuiePyle | Duie Buying Holland Terminals

diesel dummy

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard from a source a few days ago that Duie Pyle bought or is going to buy some of the USF Holland terminals that recently closed. I also heard that they are interested in the ex-Holland terminal in Allentown PA. Has anyone heard the same?

I heard from a source a few days ago that Duie Pyle bought or is going to buy some of the USF Holland terminals that recently closed. I also heard that they are interested in the ex-Holland terminal in Allentown PA. Has anyone heard the same?

From what I know they bought three NewPenn terminals in a leaseback deal..Baltimore Maspeth and Newburgh.It is a 10year lease with a 10 year renewal..Nice for a company that was running on empty and had to let go all their dockworkers...

From what I know they bought three NewPenn terminals in a leaseback deal..Baltimore Maspeth and Newburgh.It is a 10year lease with a 10 year renewal..Nice for a company that was running on empty and had to let go all their dockworkers...

Come on Crazy - I thought they were all rumors started by Sal over at NEMF:nutkick:

I drive for Pyle Transport.Steve O'Kane was at our safety meeting last week.He told us that Pyle bought 9 terminals from YRC.Gonna lease them back to YRC.The rent covers the financing costs.Here are the ones I remember.
Newburgh,NY
Portland,ME
Maspeth,NY
Burlington,VT
Altoona,PA

Where did ADP get the funds? They have Rubber checks I heard.

Read the previous posts,they financed them, with the money they get back,they cover there financing.And then there was all that money they saved:nutkick: when they let all their dockworkers go..:TR10driving03:

Read the previous posts,they financed them, with the money they get back,they cover there financing.And then there was all that money they saved:nutkick: when they let all their dockworkers go..:TR10driving03:

What Happens when YRC cant pay the RENT??????

:biglaugh:

What Happens when YRC cant pay the RENT?????????:biglaugh:

If yrc defaults or not they still have to pay the rent.And when yrc defaults then you are paying rent on more properties with the same amount of work you have now isnt that how this whole mortgage crisis started to big a house and not enough money to pay for it!!!!!!So it dosent matter if its a yrc or newpenn terminal that still means you gotta foot the bill.Since there are no more dockworkers to can maybe they start canning sales people to get rent money.we could recommend one or two.(RIBBIT)

If yrc defaults or not they still have to pay the rent.And when yrc defaults then you are paying rent on more properties with the same amount of work you have now isnt that how this whole mortgage crisis started to big a house and not enough money to pay for it!!!!!!So it dosent matter if its a yrc or newpenn terminal that still means you gotta foot the bill.Since there are no more dockworkers to can maybe they start canning sales people to get rent money.we could recommend one or two.(RIBBIT)

Some of you guys have so much class, its scary.

I have never wished ill or harm to people here and there ability to feed their families and yet, one after the other, you guys take shots...

I guess we will see who is standing last.

Some of you guys have so much class, its scary.

I have never wished ill or harm to people here and there ability to feed their families and yet, one after the other, you guys take shots...

I guess we will see who is standing last.
Why do you think people take shots at you?If it's as many as you say then maybe its what you post on thier boards!I've been seeing this for some time now. You go on the YRC & NEWPENN sites spreading doom and gloom when these guys are dealing with paycuts, closures , and layoffs. So maybe you need to lighten up!!!!!!!!!!

I drive for Pyle Transport.Steve O'Kane was at our safety meeting last week.He told us that Pyle bought 9 terminals from YRC.Gonna lease them back to YRC.The rent covers the financing costs.Here are the ones I remember.
Newburgh,NY
Portland,ME
Maspeth,NY
Burlington,VT
Altoona,PA

altoona is brand new barn,yrc just moved in,go figure,just a waste of money by yrc.

Why do you think people take shots at you?If it's as many as you say then maybe its what you post on thier boards!I've been seeing this for some time now. You go on the YRC & NEWPENN sites spreading doom and gloom when these guys are dealing with paycuts, closures , and layoffs. So maybe you need to lighten up!!!!!!!!!!

yo deville, this is the same guy that said by the 1sr qrt., NP would be sold or spun off by YRC. last time i checked, that time came and went. his info continues to be very accurate, :biglaugh:

yo deville, this is the same guy that said by the 1sr qrt., NP would be sold or spun off by YRC. last time i checked, that time came and went. his info continues to be very accurate, :biglaugh:

Yeah i no i've been following him he just likes to stir the pot!!!::shit::

Sold or spun off would be better than whats happening to them now......Watch the laughing because its the last laugh thats the biggest