ADuiePyle | Duie Buying Holland Terminals

meaning ??

think the biggest surprise will be,when in 2019, npme - or yrcw, they take all we make, guess thet pay the bill- makes there last lease payment on not so state of the art terminals any more and says, it's all yours gomer plye. oh, excuse me, duie plye.

Then that means they would be out of buisness, if not where would they go ?? they certainly would not be building new terminals in N.E..... They would all be paid for by then if YRC paid the leases on them for 10 yrs, then fixing them up wouldnt be so bad.:shift::Flame-On:

why wouldn't they build new terminals?not saying they would. doesn't mean will be out of business,just means we won't be leaseing our terminal from our biggest compition in the northeast. we can lease a terminal from say, #3-4 compition in the NE,from estes. your right about be paid off though, npme will have paid for it's maspeth terminal twice, and onws nothing.

I heard from a source a few days ago that Duie Pyle bought or is going to buy some of the USF Holland terminals that recently closed. I also heard that they are interested in the ex-Holland terminal in Allentown PA. Has anyone heard the same?

IT MUST BE ONE THAT ESTES DOES NOT ALREADY OWN!!!:nutkick:

why wouldn't they build new terminals?not saying they would. doesn't mean will be out of business,just means we won't be leaseing our terminal from our biggest compition in the northeast. we can lease a terminal from say, #3-4 compition in the NE,from estes. your right about be paid off though, npme will have paid for it's maspeth terminal twice, and onws nothing.

To get land to build a terminal in Maspeth or North J:shift:ersey would be huge cost, if you can find a town that would even want a tucking company. Remeber we are noisy, dirty and disliked by most people ( that is all trucking companies) even though that can not live without us !!