ADuiePyle | Duie Pyle Drivers don't have much to say.

[quote author=pup driver link=topic=82494.msg852489#msg852489 date=1280380454]
Whats up with the Duie Pyle drivers . By looking at the dates they ain't to active on T/B :kicking:
[/quote]

Life is good... more hours than I want, freight packing the docks and something that is unheard of.... A Raise :banana: :kicking:

NE drivers get overtime after 50-55 hours? Are you kidding me? I'd rather work at Mickey D's... Cutting health benefits and pay freezes. Well at least you have nice fast trucks LOL! I think you have a lot to talk about. It's sad...

[quote author=Ped X-ing link=topic=82494.msg852531#msg852531 date=1280407777]
Life is good... more hours than I want, freight packing the docks and something that is unheard of.... A Raise :banana: :kicking:
[/quote] Is Duie Pyle a Teamster company? I wouldn't know as they are not in the Chicago area .

[quote author=V ROD link=topic=82494.msg852628#msg852628 date=1280431289]
NE drivers get overtime after 50-55 hours? Are you kidding me? I'd rather work at Mickey D's... Cutting health benefits and pay freezes. Well at least you have nice fast trucks LOL! I think you have a lot to talk about. It's sad...
[/quote]
What comapny are you talking about ?? There was a pay raise at Duie, there has been no cut in bennies or medical at all. Last year there was a pay freeze, but most companies had one. You can count on one hand how many LTL co got raises this year, yet how many more are still on a freeze or took pay cuts. :rant: :chairshot:

how can you have an issue with a pay freeze? I love how people would rather the company go out of business, leaving them without a job, then freeze or even cut their pay to stay alive....and return it later.

The company i work for is currently on a pay freeze. We also have some cool benefits that are frozen, such as $500 fuel milage bonuses, etc...but im told they'll be back within the next 2 months....

Lol!! How does that OT work for ya? 55 hrs? how much is your medical per week? Keep pampering the 3 brothers who **** you all! PS- your not publicly traded so you will never know when your going out of business or being sold... FACT!!

[quote author=V ROD link=topic=82494.msg853705#msg853705 date=1280677822]
Lol!! How does that OT work for ya? 55 hrs? how much is your medical per week? Keep pampering the 3 brothers who **** you all! PS- your not publicly traded so you will never know when your going out of business or being sold... FACT!!
[/quote]

Hope you aren't referring to me, i work for a QC affiliate, not this company.

[quote author=V ROD link=topic=82494.msg853705#msg853705 date=1280677822]
[/quote]

You know nothing, OT is not after 55. The family is very open about all. From your stats of where you spend most of your time do you work for one of the YRC companies ?? if so you shouldnt talk !! Unless you work for ABF ( the only co that did not give anything up ). If you are a YRC driver (or affialiate) you might not pay for med but you make far less then we do, and wont get back to rate for years. So what comapny do you work for ?? :duel: :shift: :chairshot:

That's funny! I have a poor family member who hates that place for just what I said, to a T. Keep wishing about even coming close to our YRCW pay scale... Your a joke if you think your hero brothers(3) really give a fat dump about any one of you humps.
PS- I love when I see gypsies hauling your freight down the road constantly. Reminds me how much dummies like you love the "Brothers" and how much they love taking jobs away from Duie guys. I love when you guys work 3 hrs and they send you home for lack of work... You guys got LOTS of problems over there, nice try!!!

[quote author=V ROD link=topic=82494.msg853974#msg853974 date=1280710510]
That's funny! I have a poor family member who hates that place for just what I said, to a T. Keep wishing about even coming close to our YRCW pay scale... Your a joke if you think your hero brothers(3) really give a fat dump about any one of you humps.
PS- I love when I see gypsies hauling your freight down the road constantly. Reminds me how much dummies like you love the "Brothers" and how much they love taking jobs away from Duie guys. I love when you guys work 3 hrs and they send you home for lack of work... You guys got LOTS of problems over there, nice try!!!
[/quote]
Our drivers for the most part make $2 hr more than YRC now. The owner ops pulling our trailers are our truckload division, just like YRC Glen Moore. Oh yea they move your L/H for you guys at a cheaper rate all over the country than what you guys get paid. The only people that can possible get sent home after 3 hrs are the p/t dock. If your family is part time than that is what he signed on for. Part time is part time. Oh yea, you guys can keep paying us rent , being we own some of your terminals. That ads too our bottom line !!! :buttkisser: :poke: :stir:

[quote author=ltltrkr link=topic=82494.msg853991#msg853991 date=1280713970]
Our drivers for the most part make $2 hr more than YRC now. The owner ops pulling our trailers are our truckload division, just like YRC Glen Moore. Oh yea they move your L/H for you guys at a cheaper rate all over the country than what you guys get paid. The only people that can possible get sent home after 3 hrs are the p/t dock. If your family is part time than that is what he signed on for. Part time is part time. Oh yea, you guys can keep paying us rent , being we own some of your terminals. That ads too our bottom line !!! :buttkisser: :poke: :stir:
[/quote] Ltl T

[quote author=ltltrkr link=topic=82494.msg853991#msg853991 date=1280713970]
[/quote] I have a question and I ask with the ut most respect . When you say that the only possible way to be sent home after 3 hours is if your part time . When someone works for a nonunion company rules can change at any moment . Any supervisor can send anyone he desires home because there is no contract to abide by . Whats to stop him from telling anyone he picks to send home and then call his nephew in ? This happens all the time in a nonunion environment . Just wondering.

Your stories are funny... Typical, sad. Your the only looser to back up your lie. Lol!

[quote author=pup driver link=topic=82494.msg854037#msg854037 date=1280730118]
I have a question and I ask with the ut most respect . When you say that the only possible way to be sent home after 3 hours is if your part time . When someone works for a nonunion company rules can change at any moment . Any supervisor can send anyone he desires home because there is no contract to abide by . Whats to stop him from telling anyone he picks to send home and then call his nephew in ? This happens all the time in a nonunion environment . Just wondering.
[/quote]

Of course the game can change at any moment, thats what keeps us in business. We can fill in for each other to get the job done. As for FT and PT employees, PT vary hours, but FT is going to get a 40 hour week. We aren't guaranteed OT but at least 40ish is a given. The brothers are good to us. Every company has its positives and negatives, but when was the last time Zollers came to your terminal just to say hello? I saw P.L. just the other week and he even remembered my wife's name. :shift:

[quote author=Ped X-ing link=topic=82494.msg854143#msg854143 date=1280767232]
We aren't guaranteed OT but at least 40ish is a given.
[/quote]What exactly is the definition of 40ish? Just curious.

[quote author=shoeman link=topic=82494.msg854145#msg854145 date=1280767738]
What exactly is the definition of 40ish? Just curious.
[/quote]

I said 40ish because I am not 100% on the dockworkers, but from those I've talked to, they are about 38-44 on a slow week, but usually around 50's for FT. I don't have much seniority, and the other newbies are around 45's on a slow week but lately in the 60's. :hyper: it all depends, if you are willing to work the dock for a few hrs then you get more hours than you need, well want haha

It shows how long you have worked there. The guy I know is a driver for 13-14 years and made 40 grand. Keep hoping pal...

BTW, I made 40 grand 12 years ago... Keep on wishing :) see ya :dance: