Averitt | E-Logs, any confirmed changes? Let's here it.

Iceman

Company Man
Credits
I've heard everything from over 350 runs are changing to faster trucks etc. If you have seen your bid sheet change please tell us. As for Knoxville we have not had a meeting covering this topic.

Is the part of this rumor about turning up the trucks on 350 runs packaged with the same rumor from a few weeks ago about a 3 cent raise, a fourth week of vacation and 3 sick days?

I heard it e logs will be tested at select svc during the 1st quarter. Any changes will be made during that time and we will all be turned on in May.

I heard it e logs will be tested at select svc during the 1st quarter. Any changes will be made during that time and we will all be turned on in May.
Testing would be nice but from what we've been told at our meeting is that everyone is on them as of jan 1

Is the part of this rumor about turning up the trucks on 350 runs packaged with the same rumor from a few weeks ago about a 3 cent raise, a fourth week of vacation and 3 sick days?
The 4th week of vacation actually happened. You Just have to get to the 20 year mark. 5th week after 25 year, 6th week after 30, & so on. I think we actually have one employee over 40 who is receiving 8 weeks paid vacation per year. I don't plan on being her that long. Lol!