Eagles' Riley Cooper apologizes for using racial slur. Is this fair to report on?

righturnclyde

Banned
Credits
Eagles' Riley Cooper apologizes for using racial slur

Eagles' Riley Cooper apologizes for using racial slur | Fox News

This is definitely not fair to continuesly report on. We all watch these sunday morning football shows. Terry, Howie, Jimmy and that ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ James Brown who finally got replaced and picked up by CBS. How many times did Terry,Howie and Jimmy try to give praise to a white player then James Brown, Pam Oliver start throwing the race card, turning the negativity towards white players and twisting the story to another black praise thing. Punish James Brown and Pam Oliver to. I won't even bring up Deion Sanders, we all hear his one sided praise and negativity about players. Deion Sanders will not ever praise a white player.
How many times a white player take a vicous hit nothing gets called. But a white player only lays "a finger" on a black player and its un-necessary rufness?(sp?)
We see this every sunday. This is not fairly reported on.

In today's society it is MOST important to show black player's in ONLY the highest of light, especially if the said player is a QUARTERBACK! Hardly any mention is made of the THUGS that are prevalent throughout sports. A single WHITE player makes a STUPID remark.....ALL WHITE PLAYERS ARE ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ comes blaring out throughout the media.

When are they going to make the word "Cracker" offensive? I heard the girl tattoo artist on one of those tattoo shows, that "Cracker" is considered a "racial slur"...

Mike Vick KILLED dogs - given second chance
Roddy White called for 6 people to COMMIT ******* after the George Zimmerman verdict. No outrage, no calls for the Atlanta Falcons or NFL to take any kind action
Riley Cooper uses offensive language, it's national news, calls for Eagles disciplinary action and NFL discipline
Hypocrisy much?

I just happen to be looking at football rosters this morning thru out the NFL. Looking at Eagles roster, seen Riley Cooper, started doing some research, that's a big dude! 6-4, 230. I believe what he said now! He could of easily kicked everyone's ass that day.

I just happen to be looking at football rosters this morning thru out the NFL. Looking at Eagles roster, seen Riley Cooper, started doing some research, that's a big dude! 6-4, 230. I believe what he said now! He could of easily kicked everyone's ass that day.

Yeah, but money rules over azzkickin' any day... He shut his mouth quick..