XPO | easter plans

the blue robot

TB Regular
Credits
lets lighten up a bit and talk easter okay. What are your plans?:shift:plenty of beer and some 4-wheelin with the family. of course not in that order, maybe 4-wheelin and then lots of beer.:thumbsup: dont want to get :busted_blue:busted for drinking.

The Birth Of Christ, The death of Christ... "Its all for you ,and me"

Sounds like you got a good plan !.... I'm in for, some fun myself.

We will have some gatherering at Church, then off to where the spirit leads?.... I gota pass on the beer.

my wife's not a chocolate rabbit but I intend to nibble on her ears. Happy Easter. :wavey: Press on

Keep 'em guessing as to what your going to nibble on first.

dedicated t.b.er

I will spending the day with the family ... and of course with my extended family on here.
you are a very dedicated man sir. keep up the good work. i would go to church but i always told my mother in law that i will not hang out with gangs, always got a smile out of her and my way of not going.:punk::shift:

my wife's not a chocolate rabbit but I intend to nibble on her ears. Happy Easter. :wavey: Press on

I'm going to color my wife's Easter eggs white. :hide:

Seriously: Spending time with all family members. A No honey do list lazy day for me.

I was looking forward to maybe having tonight off to enjoy the weekend. They put out a sheet and said sign up for a PTO and we'll try to accommodate you. OK, I said - I signed up along with about 20 others. They gave one friggin guy the day off. Why was the sheet posted? Really - are you serious. Talk about dangling a carrot.

off tonight

I was looking forward to maybe having tonight off to enjoy the weekend. They put out a sheet and said sign up for a PTO and we'll try to accommodate you. OK, I said - I signed up along with about 20 others. They gave one friggin guy the day off. Why was the sheet posted? Really - are you serious. Talk about dangling a carrot.
they said on the sheet at the fac the the freight levels would be low so no back up,:wtflol:that was lame to let one driver off. sorry to say i got it off so to all you guys that have to run ill send pics of me (clean ones) of course after ive had my 12 pak.:shift:

Hip Hoppy Rap song

Easter B Rap Song <---Click to sing along.

eastereggs11.jpg