easter

Credits
gabby get your custerd pie yet?
picture026lf0.jpg

Easter is a Holy day in the Christian religion skull. and as such is CAPITOLIZED . but a hethan like yourself doesn't respect himself nevermind anyone else or their beliefs .

Rat Alert Rat Allert Rat Allert Rat Allert

Easter is a Holy day in the Christian religion skull. and as such is CAPITOLIZED . but a hethan like yourself doesn't respect himself nevermind anyone else or their beliefs .

WHERE DID I SHOW DISRESPECT FOR PEOPLES
RELIGIOUS BELIEVES??

EVEN THOUGH I AM ATHEIST,I HAVE NO PROBLEMS IN WHAT PEOPLE BELIEVE IN.

AND NO,I WON'T GET IN A DEBATE ABOUT
RELIGION!
I THINK YOU MITE BE GETTING CABIN FEVER
UP THERE IN MAINE

Easter not easter

Its Easter you illiterate Atheist with a capitol E . It is a good thing that you don't have to pass an English test to renew your license . BTW how's your hearing?

Just another thread started by The sh! t stirrer skull. the man ? or woman hiding behind a handle and casting stones at the believers :1036316054:

Its Easter you illiterate Atheist with a capitol E . It is a good thing that you don't have to pass an English test to renew your license . BTW how's your hearing?
Looks like the Easter bunny skipped someones house this morning!!:biglaugh:

Just another thread started by The sh! t stirrer skull. the man ? or woman hiding behind a handle and casting stones at the believers :1036316054:

A TAH i got a great IDEA!! GO EFFE YOURSELF YOU ARE NOT EVEN A JEVIC EMPLOYEE. HERE IS ANOTHER GOOD IDEA. GO START A WAL-MART BOARD SEE YA LOOSER. :smilie_132: :smilie_132: :funky:

I'm not a Jevic employee either but I wish you all a wonderful Easter. Don't drink the TAH kool aid though I think the bunny shat in it! He is definitely bitter about something!:1036316054:

I know a lot of real good people at jevic and was there for just short of 11 years . My name is my reputation .Who the @#%& are you ? another chikcken standing behind a pheudonym for sure.A real bunch of men? hide behind each other you losers .or are you realy a Jevic employee ? Whats your number?
Happy Easter to all and their familys .Still a fan :smilie_132:

I know a lot of real good people at jevic and was there for just short of 11 years . My name is my reputation .Who the @#%& are you ? another chikcken standing behind a pheudonym for sure.A real bunch of men? hide behind each other you losers .or are you realy a Jevic employee ? Whats your number?
Happy Easter to all and their familys .Still a fan :smilie_132:

no i am not hiding and i have been here for 15yrs and if your name is your rep thennnn guess what my friend you s*ck OH and by the way i am still here as a employee i did't jump ship like you

chicken

no i am not hiding and i have been here for 15yrs and if your name is your rep thennnn guess what my friend you s*ck OH and by the way i am still here as a employee i did't jump ship like you
If your not hideing then what"s your name oh brave 15 year vet. be proud when you call someone names. My name is Timothy A Huskins and my time with Jevic was impeccable.

As far as ship jumping goes , I know of many (more than one) experiencd Jevic Drivers that tried to go to work at the only job that is better than Jevic but didn't qualify for one reason or another . Then there are a few that did qualify ,earning 80,000 to 100,000 + annually without handleing frieght or fueling trucks,with Paid sleeper time,delay time in inclement weather and breakdown pay,and so much more that I wont share with you now. And if you must know I live 28 miles from the Distribution Center in Maine, and the jevic facilty is 178 miles from where I live.

And as far as calling me your friend , until I know who you are I'll reserve judgement on that. ... to all the good people at Jevic ,carry on you are doing a Great job. and I'm still a fan:smilie_132: