easter

cluck cluck

Thats it DUMB A** post your name so you can get banned WOW i guess you are smarter than a 5th grader
schoolbusgy6.jpg
hop on ******

cluck cluck,sounds like chicken speak to me!

chicken little

I got a CHICKEN neck you can choke and suck i hear you are a good farmer
Nice talk for a public place,your Mom must be very proud of her little boy. and I'm sure that all the people at J1 would give you the shirt off their backs because they have so much respect for you. even though you hide and snipe with your dim witted remarks ! Keep on trying to be witty,it reminds me of someone makeing a point with their fly in the open position or in your case dropping a trailer because you didn't check the 5th wheel in front of an audience .:biglaugh::hysterical:

and lets go over a few of your points.

I am not a smart as--, I'm smarter than,and if your admitting to a 5th grade education ,than yes I'm am smarter than a certain 5th grader.

I have been driveing semi trucks for over 34 years and because my name is known that statistic is verifiable unlike your own claim as to being a 15 year vet .

I have not been banned for using my name here or anywhere ,ever.Can you say the same?
your reputation is also unverifiable because you choose to remain anonymous and therefor all of your credibility is rendered useless.

Finally you may or may not be a current Jevic Professional Driver. we certainly won't find out here. But to the real pro's out there at Jevic ,Keep up the good work and remember , I'm still a fan :smilie_132:

hi guys i'am still here. But nothing to much to commit about lately.It sure is getting nice out an the construction is starting to gear up. Glad i'am running nights. You all be safe out there an TAh behave your self. Got to go to work see ya !!!

Nice talk for a public place,your Mom must be very proud of her little boy. and I'm sure that all the people at J1 would give you the shirt off their backs because they have so much respect for you. even though you hide and snipe with your dim witted remarks ! Keep on trying to be witty,it reminds me of someone makeing a point with their fly in the open position or in your case dropping a trailer because you didn't check the 5th wheel in front of an audience .:biglaugh::hysterical:

and lets go over a few of your points.

I am not a smart as--, I'm smarter than,and if your admitting to a 5th grade education ,than yes I'm am smarter than a certain 5th grader.

I have been driveing semi trucks for over 34 years and because my name is known that statistic is verifiable unlike your own claim as to being a 15 year vet .

I have not been banned for using my name here or anywhere ,ever.Can you say the same?
your reputation is also unverifiable because you choose to remain anonymous and therefor all of your credibility is rendered useless.

Finally you may or may not be a current Jevic Professional Driver. we certainly won't find out here. But to the real pro's out there at Jevic ,Keep up the good work and remember , I'm still a fan :smilie_132:

hey guesswhat D**kWEED your mom is proud of me to :biglaugh: OH and by the way i dont have to prove squat to you because you are NOBODY

Jimmy

Jimmy was in the back seat of my car returning from the pizza shop with us and got obnoxious .I pulled over and told him to get out of the car .he was all wound up and Jamie walked back to the yard with him . no punches thrown . end of story .what story are you telling ? If you want to puch me in the mouth go ahead ,what happens next is your guess ! are you feeling lucky today punk ?

Jimmy was in the back seat of my car returning from the pizza shop with us and got obnoxious .I pulled over and told him to get out of the car .he was all wound up and Jamie walked back to the yard with him . no punches thrown . end of story .what story are you telling ? If you want to puch me in the mouth go ahead ,what happens next is your guess ! are you feeling lucky today punk ?

totally different story ha ha---i would never hit an old man that is on disability

im about peace and love:mfight: