Estes | Easter

Kings disciple

Ecc. 12:13
Credits
To all you drivers and your families on the most Holy of Christian days when our blessed Saviour was resurrected I want you to know.....

praying_for_you.gif

Very nice K.D. Thanks, and the same goes here.

Your welcome!
We must have had the same thread idea at the same time, because as I finished mine and got it posted I looked and yours had just been posted...:clap: But that's ok, it's good to praise Him twice as much on Easter...:thumbsup:

To all you drivers and your families on the most Holy of Christian days when our blessed Saviour was resurrected I want you to know.....

praying_for_you.gif

And a very Happy Easter to you also KD. May God Bless you and your family, not just on HIS day of resurrection, but for all the days to come.And to all the drivers in our business. Drive safely and always remember HE is always in seat to the right of you.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

happy easter guys and ladies. be safe tonight to those that will be running tonight

Yes, Happy Easter!
I have an infected molar, my jaw is swollen like I got punched, and I blew my 3rd hard drive in four months! :ranting2:I did manage to nibble on some ham today!
So happy Easter folks, be back soon.. :loser:

Got to admit, you guys are a good bunch of people. This is one of only a handful of forums were people took the time to wish everyone a Happy Easter.
Be safe on the highways tonight and everynight. Your family is waiting for your safe return.

Got to admit, you guys are a good bunch of people. This is one of only a handful of forums were people took the time to wish everyone a Happy Easter.
Be safe on the highways tonight and everynight. Your family is waiting for your safe return.

Thank you 2000. It sounds like it's a genuine post. Matter of fact I went to a few of the forums and wished everyone well.Friend or foe. In these times we live, people seem to forget why we're put on this earth. We get consumed by our jobs, our problems, and politics. It's a time in April we get to stop and really think, that our really don't match up to what our savior did for us.I won't get to " non-politically" correct, don't want to OFFEND anyone. But thanks for the compliment and come visit anytime. We,as people, may not always agree, but without opinions, there is no progress.:shift:

Thank you 2000. It sounds like it's a genuine post. Matter of fact I went to a few of the forums and wished everyone well.Friend or foe. In these times we live, people seem to forget why we're put on this earth. We get consumed by our jobs, our problems, and politics. It's a time in April we get to stop and really think, that our really don't match up to what our savior did for us.I won't get to " non-politically" correct, don't want to OFFEND anyone. But thanks for the compliment and come visit anytime. We,as people, may not always agree, but without opinions, there is no progress.:shift:

Amen Rman, well said. Especially about what The Lord did for us.

There is a verse that teaches exactly what you said about different opinions making progress....

Proverbs 29:18-
Where there is no vision, the people perish: