XPO | Egg on the face & No brown uniform

imported_Bubba22

TB Lurker
Credits
:eck13:Hey, has anyone noticed a driver in this forum with a rather large amount of egg on his face and no brown uniform ------------ Oh wait, that would be ME !
I just hope my strong opinions and speculation didn't unduly offend or upset anyone.:TR10driving03:

No,He just has strong opinions and will speak his mind:ranting2:.If he is found to be incorrect he will admit it.(usually)

:eck13:Hey, has anyone noticed a driver in this forum with a rather large amount of egg on his face and no brown uniform ------------ Oh wait, that would be ME !
I just hope my strong opinions and speculation didn't unduly offend or upset anyone.:TR10driving03:
Say what you mean, and mean what you say, just follow the rules and all will be ok. Also make sure your facts are in order.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

this site is no different than my wife gossiping on phone with sisters.as long as you know that it can be fun to read what people say

I am totally offended and and extremely upset. I went out and told everyone I knew I was going to be a UPS driver. :ranting2:

Just kidding. I always look at what is posted and then make my decision on the merit of the rumor. If it did happen, oh well. If it didn't, oh well.

You have left yourself open now to ridicule and abuse. Hell, with a name like bubba you are probably used to it.

I think we are all going to get together and cane you. You should be ashamed of yourself. No one else has ever posted a bogus comment and or rumor. Shame, shame, shame. :Bondage:

Well look at it this way. You were almost right. I've said it before but before 9-11 it was a done deal but 9-11 happened and UPS got scared and pulled out.