ABF | ELD traffic jams and other extended delays

You need a hobby!

PS - What do you think about the possibility of an asteroid striking earth?
Any given minute. Please send donations to the 'Lord Help Me PO Box' 666. All donations are tax deductible. If nothing hits the earth killing all of mankind, you will receive a full refund 100 years from your payment. That way your estate can enjoy your money while you watch from the pearly gates. von.

No, it automatically goes to line 4 if no movement has been detected for 3 minutes.

Our EDL/AOBRD device gives a warning which allows the driver to cancel the change to On duty if the device detects no movement.

9DKaRIx.jpg

You have no idea of my past experiences with management. Going to court and winning (at the appellate level, all on my own dime) when even my union (Teamsters of course) wouldn't back me should quench any false ideas you may have about me. :smile new:

Fair enough, Brother........I don't believe I am as paranoid as you think,....However, Thomas Jefferson's : "Trust, but verify..." is a mighty good maxim....

I see we've both had our.....run-ins.....with Teamster "leadership".........

Fair enough, Brother........I don't believe I am as paranoid as you think,....However, Thomas Jefferson's : "Trust, but verify..." is a mighty good maxim....

I see we've both had our.....run-ins.....with Teamster "leadership".........

Put me in that league too, I helped send 2 BAs and the president of local 71 to the big house for stealing.
This was on our dime also.

Paranoia is a relative term........Your relatives cause it.......

Seriously,.......sometimes life experiences can cause what appears to be........paranoia to one person......
......appear to another person as mere prudent caution....

Maybe you’ve never dealt with predatory lawyers........Maybe you’re chummy with management,....and think they would never use........anything.......to alleviate company liability.....at your expense........without your permission......because they like you so much.......

Maybe that’s why I’m so broke........In my youth, I was just such a trusting soul......
........and then I became an O/O........

........(.....after an NLRB suit ......).....

I applaud you for your sunny, trusting outlook on Life........The world needs more innocent souls........
Is it really paranoia if it's a real threat?

Is it really paranoia if it's a real threat?

Or just....reasonable caution?

There's an article in today's paper on how stores want to install cameras on shelves to keep track on what people want to...buy...
I would think the.....register...would do that....

And,....no one thinks private industry gathering information through cameras, phones and computers,....will be used for...purely altruistic motives?