Politics | EMERGENCY- On a global collision course: Special forces dropped 100 TNT bombs on Russian Nord Stream pipeline – Earthquake caused by explosions – Watc

elviscaprice

Russia don't need to infiltrate USA social platforms to supply fascist propaganda when it's got mindless truckers to do it's bidding for them. Crazy

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
AD FREE
Russia don't need to infiltrate USA social platforms to supply fascist propaganda when it's got mindless truckers to do it's bidding for them. Crazy
You should clue the leftists in on your theory.....they're all about Russia, Russia, Russia, and have been for at least 6 long years, and now they're spending 100 billion of dollars in Ukraine still doing it. FYI speaking of mindless "Russia don't need" what's that all about? Any Russian that infiltrated this site is gonna think that's proper english.....and it ain't.

Hookman

Just passing thru on my way home
AD FREE
Hey big e I thought we morons were supposed to be dead by now from not wearing masks or getting jabbed for Covid. Pretty much what you said in the Estes threads. Thanks for the concern. You can go now. :1036316054:

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
AD FREE

William Archibald
4 hours ago

UyWq3wyiOzoNAbS1vbVw0XVDOmBee69PCtHTEeKUWaN2Bt6j-arN6LvywJjLLSSRv3zQXzeVKVPUqfo=s640-nd-v1

SuperCourse

Happiness is a well worn footpath in the woods....
From another forum;

You know how I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the US did it now?

LMAO

cia.md.jpg

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks