XPO | Employee Appreciation

Yes good and happy works keep doors open. So on theses threads what one are some of the biggest bitches poster have???? Insurance, Pay, Working condition, and equipment. I sure most in here would love to see those items improve long before they worry about a cookout or any other free food at work.
Maybe we need to take a poll
1. better insurance or cookout?
2. better pay or cookout?
3 better equipment or a cookout?
Theses are some of the big issues on the XPO thread. I would rather see the compensation improve and let that grill rust and fall apart.

So we have threads concerning all of those major points, right? Good. Well, here is a post about morale using food as the starting point.

I don't see why this post is any less useful or relevant than those other ones. I'm not sure about everybody else but I can be upset about multiple things at once, not to mention things of differing severity.

It's not just a feed me post, it's more about employee morale. I mention food because that's the base for appreciation. Nobody gets star cards or QLAs anymore. We don't get appreciation for sales leads, saving customers, safety, retirement, etc.
Basically was interested in how each terminal operates. It seems like a mix "you're lucky to have a job" and "you guys are doing great, here's some burgers"
Maybe it me and maybe it not. I don't need a participation trophy, star cards as you call them, for doing my job. What this company needs to do is start calling out the lazy ass f'k offs. I know some of these guys could have handle it back in the day, no safe spaces then. Even in my time in a union shop even your fellow union brother would call you out if you were a lazy ass.

Maybe it me and maybe it not. I don't need a participation trophy, star cards as you call them, for doing my job. What this company needs to do is start calling out the lazy ass f'k offs. I know some of these guys could have handle it back in the day, no safe spaces then. Even in my time in a union shop even your fellow union brother would call you out if you were a lazy ass.

OK, boomer.

Cant do dat. Most of them is protected classes and they need they safe spaces and to be catered to

don't forget their slinky
bf958a2f0dbc0b660afe9d09cb18e0a9--classroom-behavior-classroom-ideas.jpg

I think it’s totally up to the tm. Same with building maintenance, truck wash etc. You either get a good one. Or you don’t.

This is the downside with telling each barn to manage their costs and having the axe mounted on the wall. I seriously doubt Jacobs or Brooks is insisting that a TM not buy toilet paper. Not every SIC makes money, and not every TM is a good businessman.

1. better insurance or cookout?
2. better pay or cookout?
3 better equipment or a cookout?

How much do you think a cookout costs?? Whatever it is, it's high.