FedEx Freight | Employee discounts

It would be nice if we could read it at home but that's not going to happen.

As smoke said the intranet is accessed only at work, there is no site for home access.
Tell HRO you'd like to see one, the more people pushing for it the better chance we have of getting it, several other co's have sites for employees to access at home.

FM

I always hit the terminals in the break room at KCY or STL if I'm delayed, there is a search box and I enter "discount" and it usually is in the list that pops up.

roog

I always hit the terminals in the break room at KCY or STL if I'm delayed, there is a search box and I enter "discount" and it usually is in the list that pops up.

roog
also, website Corporateperks.com has a ton of fedex discounts - i have the exact info at work, ill post it on monday for you.

Rob

does anyone know do we still get the discount if we use fedex express I have a box of christmas gifts that need to get to oregon my wife slepping at the post again waited now she is like I will just drop off at the post office I just about rolled on the floor laughing when she said get it there by christmas from new york I told that was the best one yet hehehe,I knoiw you use to just show your badge and walla great price to ship nice discount any info woulkd be appreciated

I go to the ramp at the airport and it is there the next day by 10:00 with overnight priority .
I think we need to use the world centers , not Kinkos you won't get your discount there.

I got 30% off shipping going through Kinkos. Paid $5 for a $9 shipment.
That was going by Ground. Guess they have access to Express.
Didn't even have to show ID but it wouldn't hurt to have it in case.

Shipping Fed Ex Express & Ground

Thanks FredEx , last time I went to Kinkos the guy would not give my our discount and I ended up getting a bill for it in the mail , we paid cash at the counter. I never went back . Now I go to the ramp and see our people they always helpful and happy to see old Smokestack we have a few laughs and pay cash or check and my stuff is off and running .

Go to any FedEx World Service Center or FedEx Kinkos and you'll get the discount. I usually put my employee number on the shipping paper like EMPL 1234567, etc.

We get a discount on Ground and Express overnight, but not on 2 day air from what I understand. I think it's 50% off Ground (unless it falls in their minimum charge rule, which is why FredEx probably just got 30%) and 75% off Express Next Day.

Kinkos should follow the discount rule and you usually need to show your ID.

roog

I don't think the woman at Kinkos had any idea what she what she was doing. She was the copy/printing person. Somebody hadn't showed up for work that day and she was filling in. I was lucky I got any discount.
Last year they were super busy the day I went in. Lady knew what she was doing but was in a very foul mood. Spent the whole time complaining about her job. Imagine that. A Fed Ex employee not happy..........

re

Ok - here you go:

Shipping:
(i just sent a box to England 2 day priority $19.10, A box to Amsterdam for $19.00 and a box to Ireland for $19.50 - all from a Kinkos)

Up to 75% off list price (subject to a $5 minimum) on FedEx Express U.S. domestic and U.S. export shipping services (some restrictions apply)

Up to 50% off list price (subject to a minimum equal to the one-pound, zone 2 list price – currently $3.45) for FedEx Ground or Home Delivery shipping services (some restrictions apply)

30% off list price on FedEx Kinko's services and products (inkjet cartridges, postage and gift certificates not included, some restrictions apply)

Then for Corporate Perks:
Go to: http://us.corporateperks.com
Click on the "Register Now" button; fill in all required information (no Corporate Perks Express email address needed)
Check the box indicating you "do not see your company's domain"
Click "Submit"
Enter your exclusive FedEx company code: fedex820
Enter your personal email address
Click "Submit"

Then there is the Freight Discount (notice the FREE shipping right now!!)

DISCOUNT
Provisions for either an inbound collect or outbound prepaid shipment from one FXF service center dock to another FXF service center dock will be as follows:

$40.00 minimum charge floor.
75.0% discount
NMFC Class = Actual
Liability is limited to $5 per pound per package and $.50 per pound per package for used items with a $1,000 cap per shipment. Excess liability coverage is not available on shipments rated under this program.

All products must be properly packaged and well labeled.

As an additional holiday benefit from December 15 – December 31, all FedEx Freight employees are allowed to ship up to two shipments for free. There is no liability coverage when items are shipped for free, and no claim filings are allowed. In the event the employee desires liability coverage, the same non-holiday discount charges and limitations will apply.

So hope that helps you guys a little bit.

Rob Ahlers
FedEx Custom Critical
Surface Expedite Dispatch / E-Commerce Team

:smilie_132:
does anyone know do we still get the discount if we use fedex express I have a box of christmas gifts that need to get to oregon my wife slepping at the post again waited now she is like I will just drop off at the post office I just about rolled on the floor laughing when she said get it there by christmas from new york I told that was the best one yet hehehe,I knoiw you use to just show your badge and walla great price to ship nice discount any info woulkd be appreciated
For the month of December we have free shipping for fedex freight employees, complinments of fxf. Use freight for shipping for the month of december only. I used it last December to ship over 300lbs to HOB yard from way up north and my terminal manager took care of the paperwork. I guess you inquire within.