XPO | Employee Portal

brutus

TB Veteran
Credits
has any one checked out the site lately?
was on it today and found out i can request PTO days,vacation days/weeks,and option days.plus track my days off/hr left to use.

You can also get your pay stub off of the site,once you sign up they wont mail one to your barn,I just signed up last week,you can also get your W-2 statement from the site.

has any one checked out the site lately?
was on it today and found out i can request PTO days,vacation days/weeks,and option days.plus track my days off/hr left to use.

When you request a PTO it will automatically be emailed to the FOM .... and you should get a response via email .... I dont know how timely it will be. The discounts were there last week and now they are not ... I called about that and they will be added again in a short time frame.

When you request a PTO it will automatically be emailed to the FOM .... and you should get a response via email .... I dont know how timely it will be. The discounts were there last week and now they are not ... I called about that and they will be added again in a short time frame.
maybe they are up dating them.

plus you can see are new handhelds and take a class in it so you know who to use them.