XPO | employee question forms we all get

goodwrench1

TB Lurker
Credits
every year we're asked to rate the questions you know the poll that has the question " the longer i work here the more i like it" and on and on..well every year i know the answers get more and more negative.....then 3 weeks later we get the results from our t.m. or video and it shows or so they say how great everyone feels. how can that be????? I know ! they just tell us what they want us to hear ! that's it i finally figured it out:chairshot:

every year we're asked to rate the questions you know the poll that has the question " the longer i work here the more i like it" and on and on..well every year i know the answers get more and more negative.....then 3 weeks later we get the results from our t.m. or video and it shows or so they say how great everyone feels. how can that be????? I know ! they just tell us what they want us to hear ! that's it i finally figured it out:chairshot:

They tell us what they want to hear.

Aside from the possibility that they do in fact convey to us what they THINK we should hear, I am inclined to believe that the words (or wording) in EACH question are well thought out as well! ;)

We get the same thing at FXFE boys .
It seems that the final results are always
spun the way the company wants it to
come out even though it is done by a outside
source and they tell us that these are the
actual results.

Smokestack :nutkick:

funny thing about the surveys, mine gets more negative every year. i used to think that my tm was intercepting them from the safe and filling out good ones. so i went as far as to mail them in. still nothing. and now im sure the outcome of the survey will be the same no matter what anyone writes. blah blah blah. conway propaganda.

?

Speaking of things we haven't seen. Does anyone know what the ICP goals are for the year? Nothing has been posted or told to us at my barn.

Listening to the company spokesman is like listening to a politition. Its a toatal waste of time because you know you didn't get the truth:toxic: