ABF | Employment at Columbus OH Terminal

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello.

Well my employment is going decent so far. I've had to work the best and worst of the work. Days they had to give me.

I worked all with a smile or with a smile , while biting my lip. More often than not the work days are good. But varies every single day. ABF is a good company to work for. Not planning to go anywhere.

Finallly had the chance to start using our 100 Paid Health Benefits. Teamcare C6 plan. I forgot just how good this insurance was. Compared what ive had over the past several years. Working else where.

Last edited:
Hello.

Well my employment is going decent so far. I've had to work the best and worst of the work. Days they had to give me.

I worked all with or without a smile and biting my lip. More often than not the work days are good. But veries every single day.

Finallly had the chance to start using our 100 Paid Health Benefits. Teamcare C6 plan. I forgot just how good this insurance was. Compared what ive had over the past several years. Working else where.
Job going only decent?
Working without a smile?
Biting your lip?
About time to start looking around Columbus to see who is hiring, I would say?

Job going only decent?
Working without a smile?
Biting your lip?
About time to start looking around Columbus to see who is hiring, I would say?
Is there a city LTL job that is bright and shiny? Almost every LTL‘s has a bunch of miserable freight for the most part. I did not enjoy most of my dock days. ABF has been one of the best environments for the dock though. No one seem to hang over you. At least at my terminal. If it wasn’t for miserable unshippable freight, LTL would be in the hole.