ABF | Employment

Bag of sliders from White Castle
From the size of that person ya all gonna need 10 sacks of 10 just to keep up the image. And, since that pic is out on the road instead in the house, ya need to rent a porta potty & strap it to their as*. Ya don't need the EPA investigating any hazadours chemical spills that could cost you some green backs. So make sure the out house is serviced on a regular basis. von.

Cool just waiting for the text or phone call on this. I still have to take the premployment **** test and dot physical-no big deal there.Done i one day - test results back 24-48 hours.

And then driving test . Same day as the testing maybe. Then 1 day Orientation i believe.

I dont think there is anything left?

Most likely them giving you a start date. Welcome aboard. And, be sure and get a Union card from your steward to sign.
::shit:: the union dues . Are worth well paying for the Teamcare C6. Full Pension. And representation is something does come up.

Well worth it to me..

OH the current top scale wage with overtime is enough money to made. That i will be quite fine.

I had 17 years there all ABF. I get 2040.00 per month because I was employed by ABF. Best trucking I ever worked for. There were problems but thanks to the Union & common sense on both sides of the aisle, it worked. First 30 days, mouth shut & yes sir no sir. Day 31 you may speak. But, don't sweat the little things, for it is the big things you want & need help on. I have been retired 6 years now. If you keep a low profile, & not complain, you will do well @ ABF. Good luck. von.

Cool just waiting for the text or phone call on this. I still have to take the premployment **** test and dot physical-no big deal there.Done i one day - test results back 24-48 hours.

And then driving test . Same day as the testing maybe. Then 1 day Orientation i believe.

Remember the truck drivers motto. 'I prefer to be late & alive, than early & dead'. von.

My drug test results took 2+ weeks last summer. But I didn’t bug recruiting.

Next they'll be checking all your TB posts. :hide: :438:
Abf HR. We notice you have had 4 LTL jobs in the last 2 years?
Applicant. I was checking them out to see how fast their trucks ran.

Abf HR. We also see you that you were trying to choose between 2 Union carriers?
What if neither contacted you?
Applicant. I would have applied at Central Transport.

Abf HR. We are still waiting on your drug test results. You might be 65 by the time we get them. Then a final interview.
Applicant. That’s ok. I can get on right now with Swift, and no drug test. I’ll wait.

Abf HR. We notice you have had 4 LTL jobs in the last 2 years?
Applicant. I was checking them out to see how fast their trucks ran.

Abf HR. We also see you that you were trying to choose between 2 Union carriers?
What if neither contacted you?
Applicant. I would have applied at Central Transport.

Abf HR. We are still waiting on your drug test results. You might be 65 by the time we get them. Then a final interview.
Applicant. That’s ok. I can get on right now with Swift, and no drug test. I’ll wait.
I'm not sure whether to laugh or say F###