ABF | Employment

Did they check your Prostate yet? :438:
I still remember my pre-employment prostate exam at ABF. I walked in and the doctor said, “take off your pants and bend over the exam table”. I asked him, “where do you want me to put my pants”? He said, “just lay them over on the chair next to mine”. Boy that doctor sure had a big finger. Last I heard, that doctor is now working in the Columbus, Ohio area.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I still remember my pre-employment prostate exam at ABF. I walked in and the doctor said, “take off your pants and bend over the exam table”. I asked him, “where do you want me to put my pants”? He said, “just lay them over on the chair next to mine”. Boy that doctor sure had a big finger. Last I heard, that doctor is now working in the Columbus, Ohio area.
I heard he also was the back end doc for 3 other carriers this last year. I guess he wore gloves matching the company truck color you applied at?

48BAE0D1-E54E-4A06-9E5F-DF177789C081.md.jpg

Well. Update Good News,

I just received today my contiquent full job offer. I email my license back and front to HR. With my current medical card.

They email my paperwork to do my dot urine drug screen for tommorow. And road test right away that.

I almost there getting to start my first day.
Great news brother. And again, welcome to the best freight company on the planet. At least in my opinion.

Thanks brother. I want to get past my 30 days probation. To achieve fulltime on the list. And planning to retire with them.

I'm 52 going to work until somewhere between 65-66 years old. Then im out semi-retiring..
ABF has always hired older employees, not saying you are old, but their experience is that experienced employees are often safer & reliable. Anytime a company does not have to train, it saves valuable time by putting that employee to work immediately. Being able to 'hit the ground running' is a plus.

OH. Update. Took my preemployment **** test today. No hair DNA. They stop that.

Results come back friday clean as a whistle. Road test and paid pre hire paperwork. Friday or monday maybe?

A New but Experienced Ltl Teamsters starting soon. I can't wait . Hot Damn..
Congratulations. Always good to see a driver come up in his career. Because...maybe you had a job before, but now you have an actual career. Best of luck.

Could any union Brother Working out of the Columbus, OH location. Tell me what i should expect for the time period , basic training at your location. Before i'm on my home working?

And refresh my memory at this location-company. Make it past 30 days probation. I know the usual ..

Anything to watch for not to do.

Thanks.