SAIA | employment

i overall enjoy it most of the time. there are good days and bad, frustrating and easy days. our biggest complaint is that we have not gotten out 401k match nor our pay back yet.

what is the mileage pay for road drivers? also how do you guys serve the northeast, and is there any plans on expanding here? i may need a job..

Thanks have seen Saia advertising for drivers down here alot and was wondering about the company. Down here it looks like pretty much everyone is getting along OK. Thanks

I've been here over 10 years and I like it. I as well expect Saia to finish the puzzle and move into the NorthEast when all the dust settles from the downturn. One word of advice though, the word " union" better not leave your mouth.

I left a union carrier ,brand new truck, benifits for a company that Saia had bought out. That tell you how much love I have for that issue?

I'm really surprised that the move hasn't happened yet with the property values in the toilet...or as our government reports it as being