Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app you can install from your mobile browser.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

encouraging update 1-22-15

Local_Driver

Pyle People deliver
From the New York law firm,

Mr.☆☆☆☆

Thank you for your inquiry. The Jevic case is still pending, with both appeals now at the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. We have just finished Oral Argument before the Judges on the case against the Committee of Unsecured Creditors - for their decision to exclude the employees from a Settlement Agreement – which went well for us. We’re about to file the opening papers for the other case, which is against Jevic’s parent company, Sun Capital Partners.

Please let me know if I can be of further service.

Best

Jockey

From the New York law firm,

Mr.☆☆☆☆

Thank you for your inquiry. The Jevic case is still pending, with both appeals now at the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. We have just finished Oral Argument before the Judges on the case against the Committee of Unsecured Creditors - for their decision to exclude the employees from a Settlement Agreement – which went well for us. We’re about to file the opening papers for the other case, which is against Jevic’s parent company, Sun Capital Partners.

Please let me know if I can be of further service.

Best
New hearing set for March 2, 2015