XPO | End O' Month Shutdown

Bankrupt

Super Senior Member
Credits
Conway will shutdown, system wide, on Feb 29th and 30th for electronic upgrades and equipment installation campaigns.

Official notice will be given Monday (Yup, pretty darn late) and employees can take those days off non-paid or as a PTO.

:dance: Last year on Feb. 29th and 30th I had to work overtime on both days. I have a really nutty TM. He thinks we're the only ones on the dock that can move freight. So I decided to go to the Big Mart and graze at the garden trough instead. I was really surprized when he bellied up to the trough nexted to me and just stuck his whole head in the salad bowl and pigged out. :bananapartyhat: HEY, I was the one on overtime. You know, on Feb. 29 and 30th are really some weird days for me. Hopefully they are for you too... :poster_stupid:

Conway will shutdown, system wide, on Feb 29th and 30th for electronic upgrades and equipment installation campaigns.

Official notice will be given Monday (Yup, pretty darn late) and employees can take those days off non-paid or as a PTO.

I am looking forward to the two days off .. I plan on going to the beach in the north woods

We have known about these 2 days for some time now. I have planned to take the family to Arizona to sit by the Ocean, and have a mai tai.

Too bad I'm fresh out of PTO days and my TM says he'll write me up if I call in sick....so I guess I'll have to work those two days. Maybe I'll call in and tell them I'm a leprechaun and I have to get prepared for St. Patricks day so none of you fools steal my gold!

Wow, two days off! Wow, they didn't notify us out here in the west about this. I am making plans right now. Heading to the snow. The weather has been so warm and toasty out here, I have to head to the hills to get my fill of the white stuff. I miss cold, white days. Living out here where the sun shines all the time gets old. It is just so tough putting on sun tan lotion all the time. Sorry guys!:hysterical:

Febuary only has 28 days.
For the above poster only...
"There is a problem with your bank account information. Please enter your user name and password for all online accounts so that we may fix this problem. Thank you for your assistance."