Estes | estes express conference call

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
would you guys use a conference system if i set it up its kinda like the general one Jeff set up for everyone but i can set one up for Estes drivers. is all you have to do is call a number and enter a pin and say your name.
can be a screen or made up name so no one will know who you are. no one will have a phone #
no one will be able to tell anything about who,what,or how you are doing unless you say. with cell phones its totally free and cool to use.
let me know if you guys would like or use it and I'll set it up. of course use the general trucking boards call also.
we used it with the mods and it worked way cool. all digital so its quiet and clear. :1036316054::1036316054:

would you guys use a conference system if i set it up its kinda like the general one Jeff set up for everyone but i can set one up for Estes drivers. is all you have to do is call a number and enter a pin and say your name.
can be a screen or made up name so no one will know who you are. no one will have a phone #
no one will be able to tell anything about who,what,or how you are doing unless you say. with cell phones its totally free and cool to use.
let me know if you guys would like or use it and I'll set it up. of course use the general trucking boards call also.
we used it with the mods and it worked way cool. all digital so its quiet and clear. :1036316054::1036316054:

Ya BB....several of us line drivers in my region have had one set up for a couple of years and it works great, we get on it at night and talk alot.

BB that would be a great Idea,like they say, information is power.I really believe it can cut down on the BS.Like everyone's posted on here at different times all these terminals act as independent entities if we all share solid info.The question to ask some of the larger terminals TMs when they do things that just don't seem fair is,does that come from you or Richmond,if they say richmond ask for the memo.

That would be something cool I'd like to listen in on. Though, alot of the conversation would not pertain to me, seeing as most of you guys are linehaul and I'm just a P&D idiot. I could be there to distract you with horrible jokes and very "salty" language! :popcorn:

well no one could edit or ban ya so bring it :clap: I will try to get a pass code. and start PMing you all with it.

Also, please let everyone know, that Elvis will be the headline entertainment for the evening. Thank you, thank you very much. TE out....

no you and i will be in the non teamsters debate chat line that is coming we will headline that evening. everyone else can just put on the mute and :popcorn:..........:hysterical:

Also, please let everyone know, that Elvis will be the headline entertainment for the evening. Thank you, thank you very much. TE out....

Elvis is gonna love the "Wayne Y is doing a GREAT job" call!

Elvis.gif
Elvis.gif
Elvis.gif
Elvis.gif

yeah it will take time . once it gets set up it will be cool. truckingboards 24/7:shock:

no banning the only line active is this one New Truckingboards Cell Phone Conference Chat Call 641 715 3715 and enter pin 168224 and follow the instructions. the company ones and debate ones will fallow in the future