Estes | Estes Express Lines To Buy Nemf For $15 Million

Wow very interesting. What’s the rest of the article say? I don’t have a WSJ account. They must be the only ones with an article on it so far, I can’t find anything else on it. A friend of mine sent me a link off the Nemf site a few weeks ago that had some bankruptcy language that included Estes’ name as a stalking horse bidder of assets. I suppose this is the manifestation of that.

JWb2fdb.jpg

We’re pleased to announce that Estes has submitted a bid to acquire certain assets of Eastern Freightways and Carrier Industries. If our bid is successful, it would expand our flatbed and dedicated transportation solutions delivered through our Level2 Logistics division. Eastern Freightways and Carrier Industries are companies owned by New England Motor Freight (NEMF)

Article is wrong...we put a bid in for eastern freightways and another company...corpirate sent a email correcting the article

That grey and maroon paint scheme is so sexi to me personally. I thought the paint scheme and logo were very unique and attractive.
I always liked the Eastern paint scheme . Red and blue I believe with the spotlight on the logo on the air dam. My company , R&L , has gone back to the lighted logo on the air dam

Article says 1,300 tractors 4,000 trailers, forklifts, spare parts, tools, furniture and accounts receivable
NEMF has already had auctions for equipment( a week after they closed). The owner is trying to keep some of the terminals in NJ and Eastern Frieghtways is still operating even though all of its still under bankruptcy court oversight.

We’re pleased to announce that Estes has submitted a bid to acquire certain assets of Eastern Freightways and Carrier Industries. If our bid is successful, it would expand our flatbed and dedicated transportation solutions delivered through our Level2 Logistics division. Eastern Freightways and Carrier Industries are companies owned by New England Motor Freight (NEMF)
Estes is trying to arrange financing through Coop Dispatch.