Estes | ESTES EXPRESS Management jobs at Terminals??

FX Sam

TB Regular
Credits
I notice that alot of jobs are open. Why is this?

Mankato, Minneapolis are looking for Term. Manager, Op Sups and also Dock Sups.

What happen here that all the management has left? Is Freight picked up that much or did they hire DUDS when they opened these terminals?

Wayne Y went up and left a vapor trail of firings. This company did not prepare itself properly for the expansion so they decided to make the TM's up there and in Des Moines the scape goat for Chicago's ineffeciencies and Richmonds non commital to helping solve the problems they are having ... so typical Estes fashion .. they make TM's the scape goats and FIRE them because of someone elses screw up. This company has done this un ethical practices for years .... and has ruined fine people who got so much smoked stuck up their a$$ they need colostomy tests to see what kinda cancer they got ... becareful what you wish for top flight ... I would not work for this company ... if my choices were estes and not working ... I would rather not work.

didn't the tm in minn die FACTS ARE NICE and the dock needed a new man. and mankato must be a new term because we don't have one there ( contractor) like the other little areas scottsbluff, rapid city,. we should be opening watertown soon or hell it my be goin by now. but the guy (tm) that moved outta of ohio and took the minneapolis term. died. soooo soooo much for facts. keep on stirring. BOOOOOoooooo. linger longer. (for my o&a friends )

Just remember 3/2Beerboy ... there is always an element of truth to what is posted .. Estes is very good at propaganda .. bait and switch .. He died of a heart attack AFTER he was canned ...

Wayne Y went up and left a vapor trail of firings. This company did not prepare itself properly for the expansion so they decided to make the TM's up there and in Des Moines the scape goat for Chicago's ineffeciencies and Richmonds non commital to helping solve the problems they are having ... so typical Estes fashion .. they make TM's the scape goats and FIRE them because of someone elses screw up. This company has done this un ethical practices for years .... and has ruined fine people who got so much smoked stuck up their a$$ they need colostomy tests to see what kinda cancer they got ... becareful what you wish for top flight ... I would not work for this company ... if my choices were estes and not working ... I would rather not work.

yeah i agree with ya bud...i worked for estes 12 years was unfairly put on disability and canned after a year...never been treated this way anywhere i have ever worked...the shop manager in the atlanta 041 shop is the most unfair inhumane person i have ever worked for. Vengense is mine sayeth the Lord.

yeah i agree with ya bud...i worked for estes 12 years was unfairly put on disability and canned after a year...never been treated this way anywhere i have ever worked...the shop manager in the atlanta 041 shop is the most unfair inhumane person i have ever worked for. Vengense is mine sayeth the Lord.

AND THE BEAT GOES ON!!!!!! TE OUT.......