Estes | Estes Fenton Missouri

Griswold

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone give me any insight into Estes in Fenton Missouri? I've never done LTL before and I applied as Combo local/regional driver. Have all my endorsements, but, have never pulled doubles/triples before. I would assume this is kind of an extra board type position (some P&D, some linehaul, some dockwork), fill in everywhere as needed type position.

Is Fenton a place where you can stay busy, or will I practically starve to death for the first year or two?

Just looking for insight into a whole new career change.

Can anyone give me any insight into Estes in Fenton Missouri? I've never done LTL before and I applied as Combo local/regional driver. Have all my endorsements, but, have never pulled doubles/triples before. I would assume this is kind of an extra board type position (some P&D, some linehaul, some dockwork), fill in everywhere as needed type position.

Is Fenton a place where you can stay busy, or will I practically starve to death for the first year or two?

Nobody has pulled doubles and trip before when they first pulled them. If fenton is a big terminal or a smaller terminal with lots of schedule runs, you'll mostly be filling in for schedules. Ask lots of questions if your unsure about something. Welcome aboard

You won't starve here, best of luck to you, welcome aboard

Should have plenty of work. Place is jam packed full of trucks, trailers and freight, going in all directions, I believe you’ll do well. I’d love to work out of a centralized location like that.
Thats what I was hoping to hear. I always a little apprehensive on what recruiters say and like to hear from a "boots on the ground" perspective.

Thanks.

I’ll just echo what everyone else said. Good personnel in that terminal. Lots of freight. You can just about write your own paycheck here right now.