Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Estes vs Old Dominion

so, I am correct, then? I started Nov 2020, so Mar 2022 is when I'll see my first profit sharing in my 401K?
If you started contributing right away, you should get some march 16-17 2021. March 2022 you will see profit sharing from this year.

It should be huge because we got very ****ty raise, little new trucks and equipment. End of rant.

nctruckin

If you started contributing right away, you should get some march 16-17 2021. March 2022 you will see profit sharing from this year.

It should be huge because we got very ****ty raise, little new trucks and equipment. End of rant.
I think I got something last march....I'm not too sure, but makes sense I would get it this coming up March. Seems most companies don't put profit sharing into 401K until a full year of employment. Thanks for the heads up, though.

DMT

Apparently freightliner could not or would not fulfill the complete order of trucks , so more KW's and some Internationals. The trailers not will also be Great Danes, Hyundai's, and stoughton . They are also having to purchase forklifts other than toyota. At least estes should be alright for a while with the extra central freight trailers and trucks

ED FORCE ONE

Apparently freightliner could not or would not fulfill the complete order of trucks , so more KW's and some Internationals. The trailers not will also be Great Danes, Hyundai's, and stoughton . They are also having to purchase forklifts other than toyota. At least estes should be alright for a while with the extra central freight trailers and trucks
Estes shops have a separate section that rebuilds forklifts ,crate engines ,no messing around

DMT

Estes shops have a separate section that rebuilds forklifts ,crate engines ,no messing around
That sounds like a good idea... I think Roadway did that with their power equipment and kept them debt free til the merger