ODFL | Estes vs Old Dominion

so, I am correct, then? I started Nov 2020, so Mar 2022 is when I'll see my first profit sharing in my 401K?
If you started contributing right away, you should get some march 16-17 2021. March 2022 you will see profit sharing from this year.

It should be huge because we got very :shit:ty raise, little new trucks and equipment. End of rant.

If you started contributing right away, you should get some march 16-17 2021. March 2022 you will see profit sharing from this year.

It should be huge because we got very ****ty raise, little new trucks and equipment. End of rant.
I think I got something last march....I'm not too sure, but makes sense I would get it this coming up March. Seems most companies don't put profit sharing into 401K until a full year of employment. Thanks for the heads up, though.

It should be huge because we got very ****ty raise, little new trucks and equipment. End of rant.
Apparently freightliner could not or would not fulfill the complete order of trucks , so more KW's and some Internationals. The trailers not will also be Great Danes, Hyundai's, and stoughton . They are also having to purchase forklifts other than toyota. At least estes should be alright for a while with the extra central freight trailers and trucks

Apparently freightliner could not or would not fulfill the complete order of trucks , so more KW's and some Internationals. The trailers not will also be Great Danes, Hyundai's, and stoughton . They are also having to purchase forklifts other than toyota. At least estes should be alright for a while with the extra central freight trailers and trucks
Estes shops have a separate section that rebuilds forklifts ,crate engines ,no messing around

So its been 4 months at Estes... Honestly my experience has not been good..

Worth it to come over to OD and start over? I'm still at Estes but like I said only have committed 4 months.

So its been 4 months at Estes... Honestly my experience has not been good..

Worth it to come over to OD and start over? I'm still at Estes but like I said only have committed 4 months.
It a good place driver,,, but I tellin you what have some money in the bank bc it slow,, lots of guys being called off,, might even be laid off.. so don’t come if estes keeping you busy for this storm driver if you get me

It a good place driver,,, but I tellin you what have some money in the bank bc it slow,, lots of guys being called off,, might even be laid off.. so don’t come if estes keeping you busy for this storm driver if you get me
Billy must have his quota of zero-turn drivers for the summer.