Yellow | Even If You're Going To Vote Yes...

Stringbender

TB Lurker
Credits
Even if you're going to vote YES, we really need to make these arrogant m*ther f*ckers (upper management/major stock holders) squirm a little... .lol
Vote Time
1st round: I say vote NO for 10 years of sacrifice.
2nd round: Let your conscience be your guide. .lol

Even if you're going to vote YES, we really need to make these arrogant m*ther f*ckers (upper management/major stock holders) squirm a little... .lol
Vote Time
1st round: I say vote NO for 10 years of sacrifice.
2nd round: Let your conscience be your guide. .lol
Go play with your own life
Most of us are too old and have too much invested to be playing with our future and our families
Why do you need the rest of us to play games
Just vote no your own self and be proud that you *showed em*

Some of us want to better ourselves with a fair contract.
Who's stopping you from going to the hundreds of thousands of job openings at all the other so much better than YRC outfits to make life happier for you and your family.
I wouldn't expect you to try to go and be happy for your family if you don't understand that $4 over the contract is a raise, never seen so many 50 to 60 year olds and older feeling like they're owed something
What other LtL do you know that's getting $4 over a contract at any time in history
Plus a week of vacation
After you start bitching about a pay cut that was voted on and when you find the other LTL with comparable raises in their contract
Tell us how things are gonna be so much better elsewhere

Some of us want to better ourselves with a fair contract.
What's fair, another dime
You want a pumper on your route with you
You want the company to send a concubine on your route with you
You want 100% pay in a broke ass pension funds
Is Central States lying too
Is the government lying to you
What do you want that the company can afford

What's fair, another dime
You want a pumper on your route with you
You want the company to send a concubine on your route with you
You want 100% pay in a broke ass pension funds
Is Central States lying too
Is the government lying to you
What do you want that the company can afford
Lumper

Who's stopping you from going to the hundreds of thousands of job openings at all the other so much better than YRC outfits to make life happier for you and your family.
I wouldn't expect you to try to go and be happy for your family if you don't understand that $4 over the contract is a raise, never seen so many 50 to 60 year olds and older feeling like they're owed something
What other LtL do you know that's getting $4 over a contract at any time in history
Plus a week of vacation
After you start bitching about a pay cut that was voted on and when you find the other LTL with comparable raises in their contract
Tell us how things are gonna be so much better elsewhere
Well first off I'm in the Union... it gives me the right to examined the proposal and to determine whether it is a fair contract for me. The Union also gives me the right to vote on the proposal. It is my choice on how I want to vote.

If you are eligible to participate in this contract please do vote for what you feel is fair for you. I will respect your vote and your opinion.

I ask that please do the same with me.

Most of us are too old and have too much invested to be playing with our future and our families
Boo f*ckin' hoo, stop acting like a Drama Queen.
It's all going to work out.

Well first off I'm in the Union... it gives me the right to examined the proposal and to determine whether it is a fair contract for me. The Union also gives me the right to vote on the proposal. It is my choice on how I want to vote.

If you are eligible to participate in this contract please do vote for what you feel is fair for you. I will respect your vote and your opinion.

I ask that please do the same with me.
Ok who exactly isn't respecting your vote but even before that, who cares how you vote, you responded to my post and I responded back, please don't confuse that with me giving a damn about your post vote or opinion

I didn't know what kind of strings you were bending
I was trying my best not to offend
Me too movement
Gotta be careful
Ouch !!! .lol
I think you have me confused with Pipebender ???
I'm Stringbender, as in bending guitar strings. .lol
As far as "me too", I've told some drivers that I would give them my opinion but, since everyone is so precious, I'm affraid I'll offend someone. .lol

Well I whole heartedly respect your No vote and pray that yall get what you're praying for
You don't feel they're paying the rate so close the gates
Have a happy life
At least you're a Teamster and not one of the new outsiders meddling
Still don't care about your vote or opinion but I respect it

Ouch !!! .lol
I think you have me confused with Pipebender ???
I'm Stringbender, as in bending guitar strings. .lol
As far as "me too", I've told some drivers that I would give them my opinion but, since everyone is so precious, I'm affraid I'll offend someone. .lol
Lol

Well I whole heartedly respect your No vote and pray that yall get what you're praying for
You don't feel they're paying the rate so close the gates
Have a happy life
At least you're a Teamster and not one of the new outsiders meddling
Still don't care about your vote or opinion but I respect it
Lol...

Flat spot 8 tires and vote No that’s how to show them.