1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS Even Turkeys die sooner under Obamacare!

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Ice Rider, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Yes, even the pardoned turkeys would rather die than exist under Oblahblah

Turkeys Given Presidential Pardon By President Obama Have Had Untimely Deaths - National Thanksgiving Turkey Presentation 2013 - Delish.com

In the 60 years since the first turkey appeared at the White House, the birds have lived, on average, for two years following their pardons. But since Obama took office in 2009, seven of the eight birds that received the presidential pardon have died within months after the ceremony at the White House. "The four birds the public sees and the four 'alternates'--are all dead,"

2. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

They are probably committing suicide, ashamed that they were chosen to be Oblahblahs turkey.......turkey pride runs deeper than we know.

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Where is the apology for lying? AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Those turkeys that are considered "elderly" get euthanized by this Administration. Stay tuned.......coming soon to a policy near you.