XPO | ever have this happen ?

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
Senior guy runs his mouth about the comany won't do such and such because " they would have to " ________ .

They have taken away your sick days, a bunch of your vacation, your paid medical and your retirement. And you are telling me that you are going to make them do anything ? When were you going to start ? Or are you still waiting. The moment isn't quite right ?

A lot of these guys sound like a man with a paper as hole.

Just venting.

Thought this would be a conversation starter. But I guess not. It's somewhat of a dissapointment for these guys that try so hard to get quoted or acknowledged on here. But whatever.

Thought this would be a conversation starter. But I guess not. It's somewhat of a dissapointment for these guys that try so hard to get quoted or acknowledged on here. But whatever.

I don't know about the others, but I"m not here to be quoted or acknowleged, and I can't make any sense of the first post.

Senior guy runs his mouth about the comany won't do such and such because " they would have to " ________ .

They have taken away your sick days, a bunch of your vacation, your paid medical and your retirement. And you are telling me that you are going to make them do anything ? When were you going to start ? Or are you still waiting. The moment isn't quite right ?

A lot of these guys sound like a man with a paper as hole.

Just venting.

Last edited by a moderator:

I call it Senior Man Syndrome. Here's more examples. All the same person.

Gets mad when you pass him on the way to the re-ship on a hill.
Gets mad when he goes on a via and you go straight back and bet him back to the service center.
Ask him if you can leave before him because you have something going on at home and he says no. He's the #1 driver.
A family member dies and you ask him if you can leave the re-ship first. He says sorry about your loss and he walks out and pulls out the gate to head back.

Pretty sad that we have employees that act like that.

This is the worst place for rudeness among drivers that I have ever seen. You take your life into your own hands when you go out to hook, have to watch that you don't get cut off by other drivers in the yard, and dodge the guys parking right in front of you while you are hooking. I had a guy pull right in front of me and set his brakes to go talk to the shop across the lanes of the fuel island while I was pulling toward the fuel islands to get fuel. He didn't even look. And when he finally did see me he made no attempt to move. And that's just the yard, I didn't even mention the dock...

Your Supposed to stay Behind your Senior Driver That's what I was Told I'm not Qualified to go on ahead alone he has to hold my hand !!

Gets mad when he goes on a via and you go straight back and bet him back to the service center.
Ask him if you can leave before him because you have something going on at home and he says no. He's the #1 driver.
A family member dies and you ask him if you can leave the re-ship first. He says sorry about your loss and he walks out and pulls out the gate to head back.

Not to be a jerk, but if a family member dies why you would WORK???????

I do believe the original Poster of this meant the perons died while they was at work I'm sire they would not go in to work had it happened prior to them going to work people do die any time anywhere .!!!

Not to be a jerk, but if a family member dies why you would WORK???????

please do not take this wrong as I am a senior driver. but I have had drivers before tell me they had something to do the next morning and let them go ahead of me only to get back and they still had not gotten back yet. I also had a driver tell me he had a serious emergency and had to get home a.s.a.p. and left 3 hrs ahead of me only to pull in right behind me said he had to take a nap. so much for being a decent person. however If a driver told me someone in his family passed he's outta there right away.

This is the worst place for rudeness among drivers that I have ever seen. You take your life into your own hands when you go out to hook, have to watch that you don't get cut off by other drivers in the yard, and dodge the guys parking right in front of you while you are hooking. I had a guy pull right in front of me and set his brakes to go talk to the shop across the lanes of the fuel island while I was pulling toward the fuel islands to get fuel. He didn't even look. And when he finally did see me he made no attempt to move. And that's just the yard, I didn't even mention the dock...

common sense aint very common any more