Yellow | Everybody Have A Safe Good Holiday.

Just an update, M. Wong and I will be leaving 309 shortly, and will text you in the morning with our ETA @ 565 so you can pick us up. Please let your wife know
Wong is bringing his special cranberry sauce with 15 percent less calories. See you tomorrow!!!!
Mystic, you may not recognize them at first, they're be dressed in plumbers camo . :9529:
NM4Dts4.jpg

Thank you, it is my sincere hope that everyone here on Trucking Boards has a healthy and Happy Thanksgiving. I urge everyone to remember those Americans less fortunate.
:grouphug::smilies 19296::usa2: :1036316054:

Yeah, I hope everyone had a big ole feast, as for me,being on a fixed income, had a few Ritz crackers and a jar of peanut butter, I was hoping someone would remember me, but being an old "hasbeen", thats life.

Yeah, I hope everyone had a big ole feast, as for me,being on a fixed income, had a few Ritz crackers and a jar of peanut butter, I was hoping someone would remember me, but being an old "hasbeen", thats life.
If you ever get around The Indiana State Dunes, your “hasbeen” butt is always welcome here in my humble abode.
:grouphug:
Yes
Just ask. Where ever you are. A brother or sister here will welcome you!

I’m pretty sure there are a couple boxes of ritz and saltine crackers in the Coop break room you’re more than welcome too.
And I think Donna keeps a jar of peanut butter in her desk...:27: