Yellow | Everyone here on tb have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving and let's remember our military folks and their families

Skyking68

TB Regular
Credits
Just want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving, and let's remember and be grateful to our military folks, who make it all possible, a great big thanks to them and their families, those who served and those who continue to make that sacrifice,......and let's not forget uncle trip and Seabreeze for greeting the pilgrims, making it all possible,...God bless everyone this holiday season, and when you see military personnel this holiday season, buy them a drink and say thank you

Happy Turkey Day to all T.B. people and all are welcome to come join the whole Coop gang , as we do the annual Iowa free turkey dinner cruise with the company van , last year we made it to 15 of the free dinner events , its a fun & filling time for all ! https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...ro-central-iowa-dine-in-carry-out/6338024001/
As long as we are talking turkey day partner, what else was I supposed to bring to your house besides the mashed beet and potatoes casserole, and 5 cases of Miller?

As long as we are talking turkey day partner, what else was I supposed to bring to your house besides the mashed beet and potatoes casserole, and 5 cases of Miller?
If your wife could make some that great Mincemeat pie she makes would be great , as its a favorite of Big Dave's & mine too !! But never did understand what kind of meat is mincemeat ?? Is it a cousin to the Spam meat family ??
apple-mincemeat-pie-slice-wide.jpg

If your wife could make some that great Mincemeat pie she makes would be great , as its a favorite of Big Dave's & mine too !! But never did understand what kind of meat is mincemeat ?? Is it a cousin to the Spam meat family ??
Oh. Is BD coming? I knew KBoom, and 20 some of the Moldo’s that work in the Clarence Tech Center were..

Oh. Is BD coming? I knew KBoom, and 20 some of the Moldo’s that work in the Clarence Tech Center were..
Well with the Moldo crew from Clarence coming perhaps the lovely and talented Mrs. Wong would consider substituting the standard "meat" in her undoubtedly delicious mincemeat pie with mutton, as it standard holiday fare with the Moldo's and considered "meat" by many.