Ex Bull Dennis Rodman 'extremely sick' and 'broke'

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
He squandered his money trying to maintain a high profile lifestyle. He should have been smarter.
I hope he recovers and beats his demons.
The Los Angeles Times is reporting court documents claim Rodman is in no position to pay child and spousal support payments.

Ex Bull Dennis Rodman 'extremely sick' and 'broke'

Alcohol addiction and declining marketability have sidelined Dennis Rodman and rendered him unable to pay an "unjustified" amount of child support, representatives for the former NBA player said today.
Dennis Rodman Is 'Broke,' Suffering from 'Drinking Problem'

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Rodman's lifestyle coming to fruition. He was a very good defender and rebounder back in his day, but once he started wanting to be in the headlines at any cost, his career went to crap. Anyone that is surprised by this didn't know Dennis Rodman.

Northern Flash said:
This is Rodman's lifestyle coming to fruition. He was a very good defender and rebounder back in his day, but once he started wanting to be in the headlines at any cost, his career went to crap. Anyone that is surprised by this didn't know Dennis Rodman.

Agree that he completely self destructed. I just have a hard time with 50,000 a month per child not counting the other money she's bleeding him.

I agree that $50,000 per month is excessive, but I'm sure that that amount was based on his basketball salary and/or when his name and character actually had value. You would surely think that he could have had the amount lowered to match his current income. But, wow, he's deep in arrears now.

Heck for $50,000 a month.......I would have at least considered marrying him.

UUUUMMM. On second thought.......I'd rather stay broke!

Northern Flash said:
I agree that $50,000 per month is excessive, but I'm sure that that amount was based on his basketball salary and/or when his name and character actually had value. You would surely think that he could have had the amount lowered to match his current income. But, wow, he's deep in arrears now.

I'm telling ya! The guy ends up not having a pot to **** in and then can't buy their kid an ice cream cone from giving all the money away. Then the kid gets fed hes a dead best dead.

One guy at work here who has 4 kids just went through this process. He was making good money soooo she stayed home. She got another guy and filed for divorce. They looked at what he made and what she made....

Shes getting paid a kings ransom with the house on top. He moved back with his parents because he can't afford anything now.

He said just go in your back yard and finish yourself off because the courts don't care.

I'm telling ya! The guy ends up not having a pot to **** in and then can't buy their kid an ice cream cone from giving all the money away. Then the kid gets fed hes a dead best dead.

One guy at work here who has 4 kids just went through this process. He was making good money soooo she stayed home. She got another guy and filed for divorce. They looked at what he made and what she made....

Shes getting paid a kings ransom with the house on top. He moved back with his parents because he can't afford anything now.

He said just go in your back yard and finish yourself off because the courts don't care.
I've heard a lot of stories like this. That's just wrong......especially if she was screwing around on him.

I never quite understood why he went this route. I do think he had a feminine gene trying to escape.
It made me think he did like driving up and down the Hershey highway.

Wow. Very emotional speech. Sounds like he's trying to relieve himself of a lot of demons.

It also got a bit personal. I learned a few things and it made me examine my life.
We all have a little bit of Dennis in us.
....did you remember why he was on stage? lol