Ex Bull Dennis Rodman 'extremely sick' and 'broke'

Certain Images removed... Here is the stuff I have to put up with.

Dennis Rodman DMCA Copyright infringement
http://www.truckingboards.com/forum...-bull-dennis-rodman-extremely-sick-broke.html

posted by 1. 2 Days Ago

We own the copyright to this photo that is posted above -Dennis Rodman with
black and grey dreadlocks looking into camera.

Here is our original.
Dennis_Rodman_7107.jpg

http:/

Photo must be removed and destroyed We copyrighted this image with the US Copyright office in 2005. You must remove the photo in the post as well as this image from your server you are making available for downloads.
Should it not be removed we will seek legal action against you for copyright infringement and piracy.

This letter is official notification under the provisions
of Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
(“DMCA”) to effect removal of the above-reported
infringements. I request that you immediately issue a
cancellation message as specified in RFC 1036 for the
specified postings and prevent the infringer, who is
identified by its web address, from posting the infringing
photographs to your servers in the future. Please be advised
that law requires you, as a service provider, to
“expeditiously remove or disable access to” the
infringing photographs upon receiving this notice.
Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability
under the DMCA.

I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the
manner complained of here s not authorized by me, the
copyright holder, or the law. The information provided here
is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I swear under
penalty of perjury that I am the copyright holder.

Please send me at the email address noted below a prompt
response indicating the actions you have taken to resolve
this matter.

Sincerely,
Copyright Compliance

Sorry Jeff. It looks like it was the photos that I put on here. I guess that I don't understand the copyright infringement laws. Is there a simplified rule to go by? I don't see the violation. Sorry for causing the extra work for ya.

Sorry Jeff. It looks like it was the photos that I put on here. I guess that I don't understand the copyright infringement laws. Is there a simplified rule to go by? I don't see the violation. Sorry for causing the extra work for ya.

No simplified one... But if you see an image on a website that is for sale, that usually means they have a copyright on it ... Don't worry about it, it's an honest mistake and I complied with their removal request.

10/4. I must have clicked on a specific website that had them for sale, instead of a site that just had random pictures of the loon on it. I'll try to watch for these scenarios. Again.....sorry.:1036316054:

10/4. I must have clicked on a specific website that had them for sale, instead of a site that just had random pictures of the loon on it. I'll try to watch for these scenarios. Again.....sorry.:1036316054:

It's all good... Thats one of the pitfalls about having a large website, it gets indexed by google fast and if a person knows what they are looking for , it's easy to find anything you want.

These people sent me a DMCA notice that we were pirating their image on our site telling us we must remove the picture from our server (was never on our server, it was linked from another site with embed code) I never get these for images (first one since 1999)

I simply responded with "The image has been removed" - Jeff Truckingboards.com

This person proceeds to email me back with an "official" looking email address from Yahoo giving me the 3rd degree about copyrights and legal **** and they are gonna do this or that etc etc... as I said, I removed the picture within 10 hours from the time it was put up.

I asked this person do they send DMCA notices to Google when they index their images and they did not answer me...

I can understand their position if we were making money somehow off their picture. However, I think that they over reacted. I've posted hundreds of pictures on here over the years and never had this happen before. I know what to look for now. (I think) I do know that I've had bigger dilemmas than this in my life, and I'm sure you all have to, so we'll chalk this up to another learning lesson.

Just heard on outside the lines ESPN that a judge lowered his child support from 50,000 to 5,000. He is 800,000 behind.

Just heard on outside the lines ESPN that a judge lowered his child support from 50,000 to 5,000. He is 800,000 behind.
he just got 100 plus hours of community service cuz he couldn't pay 50k a month?? Maybe his ex golddigger wife should get some time at a homeless shelter. I know Rodman is a mess but, I do remember him being very emotional about his kid back in his Bulls day. It's a shame courts make it ALL about the money

Dennis Rodman sentenced in child support case - Yahoo! News