Exclusive: Ltl Carrier Addresses ‘false Rumors’ It’s Shutting Down Division

Central was the largest intrastate freight carrier back when it only covered Texas. The founder built a successful company but that business model would not be profitable today.
wXY8d37.jpg
Doc I made this clip off Ebay, not very good but you can tell the longer hood.

If a company is doing ok, there would be no such talk inside the drivers room.

If a Company has rumors or other indications like smoke rising from a small fire pending a large destructive closure... well... thats never good. To publish articles trying to debunk such rumors is nonsensical. What you do instead is call the drivers up stairs in one large room and tell them straight. And release those who are bad apples.

I noticed the company owner said he had callers wanting to hire his employees. That shows there is a demand for experienced trucking industry employees. The companies that survive recognize the importance of retaining & attracting good employees.

I noticed the company owner said he had callers wanting to hire his employees. That shows there is a demand for experienced trucking industry employees. The companies that survive recognize the importance of retaining & attracting good employees.

Key word experienced.

Those you can hand keys and load information within the hour of having them at your new employer.