ODFL | Exempt

You mean like they tried on January 6th? The overturn of our Democracy. Take a very close look in the mirror to discern who is out to destroy our Democracy and who wants to continue it for ALL. Just crazy talk over something that should be mandated (vaccination), like we do in schools, for the common good of all society. But still, you have a choice, just more limited.
No. Vaccines should NOT be a federal mandate. If they are, then the government should mandate that smoking is illegal, fast food is illegal, alcohol is illegal, and any other vice that causes ill health. They should mandate regular flu shots. The flu, while not as contagious, has almost the same survival rate as Covid 19.
The Covid 19 deaths are NOT EVEN CLOSE to deaths by heart disease and other avoidable illnesses. I don’t want, and won’t take a Covid vaccine until enough time has passed to know all the side effects and consequences. I’ve had Covid, and recovered from it. My antibody test is above 1000 A FULL YEAR LATER!! The vaccine doesn’t come close to that. But natural immunity isn’t recognized by all the “mandate the vaccine “ comrades.
This is Not a communist country. Nor is it a dictatorship. It’s my choice to take care of my own health. I don’t need anyone to tell me what decision to make.
And, if the vaccine works. Then all of the vaccinated shouldn’t be worried about whether I’m vaccinated or not. I should be zero threat to them. Fact is, IT DOESNT. There are thousands of fully vaccinated people in the hospital right bone. Originally, It worked fairly well for the original infection. But hasn’t worked for the variant that came after. It’s an unproven experimental drug. And I , and many others choose not to be forced to put it in our veins. And it’s not the government’s, Joe Biden or anyone else’s business.

No. Vaccines should NOT be a federal mandate. If they are, then the government should mandate that smoking is illegal, fast food is illegal, alcohol is illegal, and any other vice that causes ill health. They should mandate regular flu shots. The flu, while not as contagious, has almost the same survival rate as Covid 19.
The Covid 19 deaths are NOT EVEN CLOSE to deaths by heart disease and other avoidable illnesses. I don’t want, and won’t take a Covid vaccine until enough time has passed to know all the side effects and consequences. I’ve had Covid, and recovered from it. My antibody test is above 1000 A FULL YEAR LATER!! The vaccine doesn’t come close to that. But natural immunity isn’t recognized by all the “mandate the vaccine “ comrades.
This is Not a communist country. Nor is it a dictatorship. It’s my choice to take care of my own health. I don’t need anyone to tell me what decision to make.
And, if the vaccine works. Then all of the vaccinated shouldn’t be worried about whether I’m vaccinated or not. I should be zero threat to them. Fact is, IT DOESNT. There are thousands of fully vaccinated people in the hospital right bone. Originally, It worked fairly well for the original infection. But hasn’t worked for the variant that came after. It’s an unproven experimental drug. And I , and many others choose not to be forced to put it in our veins. And it’s not the government’s, Joe Biden or anyone else’s business.
Very good well said

What in you statement is wrong, fraught, with misinformation? Let's go line for line.

You say "No. Vaccines should NOT be a federal mandate. If they are, then the government should mandate that smoking is illegal, fast food is illegal, alcohol is illegal, and any other vice that causes ill health."

Smoking, fast food and alcohol are much different than a pandemic. They have far more limited effects to others that terminates/limits it's effects from misuse. Whereas a pandemic can continue to spread and inflict other across the globe. Far different degree of social repercussion.

continued next post

You say "They should mandate regular flu shots. The flu, while not as contagious, has almost the same survival rate as Covid 19."

Completely false. The flu is not as contagious as Covid 19 and doesn't even come close to survival rate. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm

According to John's Hopkins. The COVID-19 situation continues to change, sometimes rapidly. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19. At present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...ronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

You say " The Covid 19 deaths are NOT EVEN CLOSE to deaths by heart disease and other avoidable illnesses"
False, they are close and Covid 19 in some months has taken the lead for 2021.
You say "I don’t want, and won’t take a Covid vaccine until enough time has passed to know all the side effects and consequences."
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/
More than 7.73 billion shots have been given for 2021. Starting all the way back into January. The statistical facts have show that the vaccination is safe and effective. How long or how many shots given do you need to convince you? Ridiculous statement in my opinion, just trying to argue against EVER getting a vaccination. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...eases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe

Continued

You say "I’ve had Covid, and recovered from it. My antibody test is above 1000 A FULL YEAR LATER!! The vaccine doesn’t come close to that. But natural immunity isn’t recognized by all the “mandate the vaccine “ comrades."
CDC says Antibodies are a marker for protection and help prevent many infections; however, some people with antibodies may be reinfected (infected again after recovering from a past infection) or become infected after vaccination.
CDC also says
Antibody tests are not reliable enough to exclude someone as a potential carrier.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has weighed in for the first time in a detailed science report released with little fanfare Friday evening. Reviewing scores of research studies and its own unpublished data, the agency found that both infection-induced and vaccine-induced immunity are durable for at least six months — but that vaccines are more consistent in their protection and offer a huge boost in antibodies for people previously infected.
In comparing the two types of immunity, scientists said research shows vaccination provides a “higher, more robust, and more consistent level of immunity to protect people from COVID-19 than infection alone.”

Conclusion, your premises for your diatribe are false.

So you admit your a pro fascist. Supporting the biggest clown, authoritarian wanna be.

14523300_1093772337397553_4435929574672004573_n.md.jpg
You’ve been called out to prove that Trump governed as a Facist and have never done so.

On the other hand, I have provided proof that Biden, and Obama governed as Facist governments do.

It’s obvious all you do is make stuff up and insult with no evidence. You’re ineffective in your missives….

You’ve been called out to prove that Trump governed as a Facist and have never done so.

On the other hand, I have provided proof that Biden, and Obama governed as Facist governments do.

It’s obvious all you do is make stuff up and insult with no evidence. You’re ineffective in your missives….
You obviously can't read or are purposefully ignoring all the material/links I've provided. January 6th is all you need for proof enough.

You obviously can't read or are purposefully ignoring all the material/links I've provided. January 6th is all you need for proof enough.
The FBI conducted an investigation. The mainstream media is the only thing still implicating Trump with any involvement in it. I’ll bet dollars to doughnuts it will come out in time that the DNC had more to do with “the insurrection“ than anybody on “the right”.

If you think Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats have your best interests at heart, I’ve got some oceanfront properties for sale here in southern Wisconsin I’d like to sell. Maybe, you might be interested? Real affordable too.

Did that hurt your little feelings, I'll note that. Now toddle off & get another booster shot your lord Fauci is changing the meaning of fully vaccinated. :438:
This weeks new variant is out Elvis & it looks like you doomed cause big pharma has no vaccine yet. Hmmmm follow the money or the White Rabbit.
matrix reloaded fight GIF

Your link said that Trump is Facist because a couple (⊙▃⊙)s voted for him. Yet you don’t call Obama or Biden Communists because the Communist Party USA endorsed them????

Trump GOVERNED via our Constitution. But Build Back Better and ObamaCare both GOVERN via Facist type rules, and you ignore that. You are a fake, insulting with zero proof. You have no credibility.