ODFL | Exempt

When the country goes to $hit because 30% of p and d drivers won't get jabbed Brandon will change his mind pretty dam quick

well then the country will suffer and I'll buy a truck. LTL is critical to our country and the libs are about to learn the power of the truck driver. let's go Brandon
Good luck with that truck. Even without the mandate they're talking about making it part of our DOT physical.

The mandate itself won't stand up in court. Even Biden admitted, before his order, that he had no power to implement a vaccine mandate. Just like he admitted his eviction moratorium wouldn't pass constitutional muster......and it didn't.

There is no way around the fact this will get very ugly very quickly and someone or a group of someones will do something really stupid and probably planned so that the government to will implement some kind of martial law. An intentional act that will be blamed on domestic terrorist that for some reason can not be found and the government will then attempt to suspend rights of the people. I hope i am so wrong

There is no way around the fact this will get very ugly very quickly and someone or a group of someones will do something really stupid and probably planned so that the government to will implement some kind of martial law. An intentional act that will be blamed on domestic terrorist that for some reason can not be found and the government will then attempt to suspend rights of the people. I hope i am so wrong
hopefully

You mean like they tried on January 6th? The overturn of our Democracy. Take a very close look in the mirror to discern who is out to destroy our Democracy and who wants to continue it for ALL. Just crazy talk over something that should be mandated (vaccination), like we do in schools, for the common good of all society. But still, you have a choice, just more limited.

I have no idea what the number of cases has to exist for a “pandemic” to be declared, but the numbers are lower now than at anytime since summer. This needs to be looked at closely, because a mandate can only exist by law during a pandemic.

I have no idea what the number of cases has to exist for a “pandemic” to be declared, but the numbers are lower now than at anytime since summer. This needs to be looked at closely, because a mandate can only exist by law during a pandemic.
Remember, there is the option to be tested daily. In schools there was no "pandemic" of Polio at one time but you were still required to have been vaccinated.

I’ve always been confused by “preppers”. You think if you have a storage of goods, you will outlive others. Please realize, if others know you have food and they don’t, they will kill you to get it. You better have more bullets than food. It is 2021 not 1821!
I never said I was a prepper. I said I was prepared. I am a Christian. I believe that Jesus Christ walked this earth as a man and died on the cross for my salvation. He hasn’t yet let me down, nor have I ever gone without. I have no fear of the upcoming situation. When I say “no fear” I mean absolutely none.

well then the country will suffer and I'll buy a truck. LTL is critical to our country and the libs are about to learn the power of the truck driver. let's go Brandon
What are you going to name your company,
OD?
Old Driver?

I never said I was a prepper. I said I was prepared. I am a Christian. I believe that Jesus Christ walked this earth as a man and died on the cross for my salvation. He hasn’t yet let me down, nor have I ever gone without. I have no fear of the upcoming situation. When I say “no fear” I mean absolutely none.
Thank you sir for that testimony. Sorry I went in the wrong direction. My future is also based on eternal things paid for & guaranteed by Jesus, that‘s why I laugh at those who stockpile things on earth. As we know, there are no uhaul trailers behind hearses.

varient.md.jpg
CNN was the first to declare a pandemic so that says alot. Comparing this virus with a 99.98% recovery rate to polio is nonsense. Magoo is that you back from Graceland. Maranatha.
Your misinformation on recover rate in Covid 19, noted.

Last edited: