ODFL | Exempt

You appear to post and accuse based on emotional views, accusing Parties of supporting systems from your anecdotal accounts, regardless of evidence to the contrary.
It's not emotional, I back it up with links, academic. Where as you, just threw up (what about ism) with posts that says nothing about the subject at hand (Trump right wing Marxism) or gives any evidence to contradict my points. Must mean you don't have an answer and concede.

Even if his father was confirmed to have been of that mindset and association with the previously mentioned groups?
Do you feel the same way about the late Robert Byrd (Democrat) who started his political life as an Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux /••\ and when he died in 2010 was eulogized by the then Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden?

It's not emotional, I back it up with links, academic. Where as you, just threw up (what about ism) with posts that says nothing about the subject at hand (Trump right wing Marxism) or gives any evidence to contradict my points. Must mean you don't have an answer and concede.
No you didn’t. You called people Facist Insurrectionists, with zero evidence to back that up. Just as you called Trump a Facist with zero evidence showing how you believe he governed as such. Your name calling posts are beyond reason, you label people names with no evidence, only linked Wikipedia. Not worth debating with you, so I rest my case and intend to move on, unless you continue the inanity…

No you didn’t. You called people Facist Insurrectionists, with zero evidence to back that up. Just as you called Trump a Facist with zero evidence showing how you believe he governed as such. Your name calling posts are beyond reason, you label people names with no evidence, only linked Wikipedia. Not worth debating with you, so I rest my case and intend to move on, unless you continue the inanity…
He will continue cause that's how the leftist's roll, be louder yell last when out of ammo.:cuss:

I go with the Constitution, first, last, and always- no matter who the President or the issue. I listed Green New Deal and ObamaCare as Facist because that’s how they govern. Same as a Federal Covid Mandate (which the guy calling Trump a Facist supports). The Constitution recognizes Individual Rights in the 9th and 10th Amendments. Even SCOTUS in its 1905 Decision on Vaccine Mandates recognized that only State Legislatures and Local Governments have that Right. For the Federal Government to try overstepping the Enumerated Rights awarded to them and forcing this thru shows a willingness to govern as a Facist Nation. No one on here has tried to debate that Power Grab- except by name-calling and memes.

Which side carries the support of the Neo Liberal party? The klu klux Clan? Are ultra nationalists, pasted with the flag? Definitely not the left. As they say if it quacks like a duke, walks like a duck, it's a duck. Neo Liberal party is a strong supporter of Trump. Marxism at it's worst. Because this guy IS of their mindset. Many of you may not agree with some of these ideals. They didn't in Liberal Germany either in the early days, but later were pulled, forced to take it's stand, later, during the purge.
So an individual or even a group with the mindset of either the /••\ or White supremist can't think for themselves for who they believe would be the better politician. This idea would be different if the said politician was at a rally of just them in attendance.
As far as the flag goes the democrats are ashamed to be seen in the presence of the flag
We are closer to having a germany event happing with this administration than the previous with all the " show us your papers" routine going on in California and New York

As far as the flag goes the democrats are ashamed to be seen in the presence of the flag
Blatantly false, right wing propaganda being fed to you, to try and diminish others, not in the fascist movement, as less than. Democrats are just as proud of the flag and our nation. But they save it for special moments to signify our country and coming together. Not day in and day out like eating, cheapening it's symbolic importance. Patriotism comes from within, not some ridiculous overt amount of external displays. It's dangerous to emotionally charge a people into "Ultra Nationalism". Nothing good has ever come from it. Just ask the Germans how that played out. Nobody flew the flag as much as the Liberal's did. Plus our interconnectivity in the world, today, and it's importance, doesn't play well to "Ultra Nationalism" for anyone who wants a responsible role at the world table.

Last edited:
So an individual or even a group with the mindset of either the /••\ or White supremist can't think for themselves for who they believe would be the better politician. This idea would be different if the said politician was at a rally of just them in attendance.
January 6th, was such a gathering initiated by said fascist party leader, Trump. He has repeatedly played to this party segment over and over. Why, because he is one of them. As for the rest of the movement, see how they got sucked into the Marxism in the end, Liberal Germany.

We are closer to having a germany event happing with this administration than the previous with all the " show us your papers" routine going on in California and New York
So I suppose show me your identification or drivers license is of the same? Ridiculous comparison for a socially responsible act having to be enforced because a segment of the populace won't do the responsible thing, to ensure the safety of others in a pandemic.

January 6th, was such a gathering initiated by said fascist party leader, Trump. He has repeatedly played to this party segment over and over. Why, because he is one of them. As for the rest of the movement, see how they got sucked into the Marxism in the end, Liberal Germany.
You have yet to identify anything that said leader or said followers did that fits Facist, other than your wanting to hurl insults….

So I suppose show me your identification or drivers license is of the same? Ridiculous comparison for a socially responsible act having to be enforced because a segment of the populace won't do the responsible thing, to ensure the safety of others in a pandemic.
If you like something, it appears you label it socially responsible. It also appears that things you disagree with you label Marxism, without evidence of such. Whatever happened to Truth, Justice, and The American Way???? (And Driver’s Licences are State Licences, not Federal. Not Germaine to a discussion of a Federal Mandate)

Both our Declaration of Independence and it’s partner our US Constitution set up responsibility for decision making in Individuals. There are very very few Enumerated Powers for our Federal Government. Just because you yourself (and Dr Fauci, who dislikes our Individual Freedoms) like or dislike something doesn’t automatically give the government power to do it- except in your mind….

I’ve been vaxxed, by the way, so don’t try the “rankings of an Anti-Vaxxer” angle…

Blatantly false, right wing propaganda being fed to you, to try and diminish others, not in the fascist movement, as less than. Democrats are just as proud of the flag and our nation. But they save it for special moments to signify our country and coming together. Not day in and day out like eating, cheapening it's symbolic importance. Patriotism comes from within, not some ridiculous overt amount of external displays. It's dangerous to emotionally charge a people into "Ultra Nationalism". Nothing good has ever come from it. Just ask the Germans how that played out. Nobody flew the flag as much as the Liberal's did. Plus our interconnectivity in the world, today, and it's importance, doesn't play well to "Ultra Nationalism" for anyone who wants a responsible role at the world table.
I was very proud the day I raised Ole Glory at 2nd Armored Division Headquarters, Fort Hood, TX. !976 maybe.
By the way, I'm not a combat vet.

The meme of half- Trump/half ಠ▄ಠ should be changed to Fauci/ಠ▄ಠ. Fauci used Federal Grants to fund the Wuhan Lab experiments where corona viruses in bats were changed to affect humans. The closest that comes to historical perspective is ಠ▄ಠ ordering Dr Mengele to experiment with how long humans could live under extreme conditions.

The only comparison to ಠ▄ಠ that Trump exhibited was his giving 2 hr speeches that riled crowds into cheering USA! USA! That’s Nationalism- not Facism. Trump was proven correct that products should be manufactured here in our nation and not China. Examples abound- steel is mostly imported now, and we would suffer if that was cut off. Taiwan makes almost all microchips, and supply chain issues show our manufacturing and repair facilities can’t get chips/sensors. Many prescription ingredients are now made in China instead of here. If China closes off that supply- the US suffers….

As they say if it quacks like a duke, walks like a duck, it's a duck. Neo Liberal party is a strong supporter of Trump. Marxism at it's worst. Because this guy IS of their mindset.
So by your logic then- since the Communist Party USA endorsed Obama in 2012 and Hillary in 2016- without doing any research into their views or proposed governing- you call both Obama-Biden and Hillary-Kane Communists, right??? Glad we got that cleared up! I suppose you call this third term of Obama-Biden a Comminist regime…. Since you then called Trump followers insurgent fascists- do you call all Dem voters Communists also???

Last edited: