Pitt-Ohio | Expansion in progress...

In March of 07 Pitt is planning opening up terminals and service in Michigan and Indiana according to the notice posted in our drivers room.

has there been any talk about you guys being sold over there?i work for pjax and we just were,i know were relatded so was just kinda curious?any rumors

Battle Creek and Indianapolis expansion will be completed by March 2007.

Hey frogblow,
I filled out an application for supervisor in Battle Creek. I am currently a driver with Con-Way but they have lost the whole "our people are assets" thing. I am tired of working for mean management. What's your view on your company and their future?

God company

great benefits, drivers seem very happy, also we seem to be growing.
I will be heading up the expansion in Battle Creek, (Building Maintenance). So everything is on track for there as of today.

great benefits, drivers seem very happy, also we seem to be growing.
I will be heading up the expansion in Battle Creek, (Building Maintenance). So everything is on track for there as of today.

Do you know if they are building or buying an existing building?
Any idea on the location in B.C.?

Frogblow -

GearRaker says that the Hammels are gone.

I thought that Chuck Hammel was the President, just Bob sold out?

What's up?

Chuck Hammel is still President and is very much a part of the company, Bob is gone, he sold off his part, And whichever relative (cousin/brother?) who owned P-Jax sold off his company. But Chuck is still around.

Definitely will be a handful, no dock plates, gravel yard, ugh, and a 3 month build time, but it will be up by March 7th. But hey theres a bar right next door, what more do you need.