Expedited Shipping

Like Pro1 said, get a van and get on with Panther, I see them all the time on the turnpike in OK.

You guys are nuts! Butter face? That girl is smokin...whats wrong with you gents?

yeah...she has a face that close up now we are saying..........NEEDS more spackle than the walls in my 1860 Victorian home does...!!

Huh?

He said there is Panther but heard bad things about them.

forgive GT......he delivers food, and sometimes the reefer unit in the trailer freezes his brain......

Hardly!!!! I like them both, Pro1 is to dang picky, then again I am too but I still like both of them!

Well they are too young for me, I'm old enough to have fathered their mothers. At some point one must draw the line on how broad the age difference is.

Don't get me wrong, they are both easy on the eyes.

And yes, Pro is too picky. He also sounds a bit shallow sometimes, like with the comment about the one gal having wrinkles. We all get wrinkles as we age. If you have a wife, husband, life companion, whatever, you love and accept them unconditionally, and that includes the changes as they age.

The visual aspect of a relationship makes up a very small part of the whole thing. Most important is what is in your heart.

Well they are too young for me, I'm old enough to have fathered their mothers. At some point one must draw the line on how broad the age difference is.

Don't get me wrong, they are both easy on the eyes.

And yes, Pro is too picky. He also sounds a bit shallow sometimes, like with the comment about the one gal having wrinkles. We all get wrinkles as we age. If you have a wife, husband, life companion, whatever, you love and accept them unconditionally, and that includes the changes as they age.

The visual aspect of a relationship makes up a very small part of the whole thing. Most important is what is in your heart.

i ain't too damned picky, but while i'm at it, why choose wrinkles over tighter skin..???....:clappy:

Robbie makes the better choice here, ever see her in her tiny short-shorts...and t-shirt tops..???

as many age, they do get wrinkles, i say..."it's time to trade up" when that happens....:clappy:

after all, it's what's keeps some of us guys "younger".....:hysterical:

i ain't too damned picky, but while i'm at it, why choose wrinkles over tighter skin..???....:clappy:

Robbie makes the better choice here, ever see her in her tiny short-shorts...and t-shirt tops..???

as many age, they do get wrinkles, i say..."it's time to trade up" when that happens....:clappy:

Your to picky....and no Sir.....I don't like it..;)

Your to picky....and no Sir.....I don't like it..;)

images

Yolo%2Bnose%2Bpicking.jpg

You WILL take Jen, and you WILL marry her and like it!!! I will keep Robbie company while you do as I say with a smile on your face, a song in your heart, and a spring in your step Mister!!!

You WILL take Jen, and you WILL marry her and like it!!! I will keep Robbie company while you do as I say with a smile on your face, a song in your heart, and a spring in your step Mister!!!

i'd much rather have Athlete's feet, then to marry Jen...

I find nothing wrong with the woman. I guess I'm just done chasing the young ones, well, for one I'm married, but even if I wasn't I would prefer a girl my age. Much more in common.

what i underlined..

gray hair

bald head

fat stomach

wrinkles

acid reflux

passing gas

arthritis

hairy ears

hairy back

yep...an older gal has a LOT more in common with an older guy..!!!.....:wavey:

You guys are hijacking this thread something terrible.

well, we tried our BEST not to be terrible, but hey..........."shp hapns"....the terrible part comes from those who like Jen......and all her preggo, wrinkly face....that not even 27 pounds of bondo can smooth out....:9529:

Its the G-man, I had nothing to do with the hijack, its all him, all of it, I take no responsibility!!

uh....huh.......:wavey: