XPO | Expense Accounts of Management

companyclown

Nosey Mother Trucker
Credits
Does management have their expense accounts audited? I have understood that as long as you make the purchase through the week, it is (for the most part) acceptable. Do they have to report who they took out to eat? I wish I were a fat boy in Quality Control.

Do you ride around town in your company car with the foot on the dash........like you did when you were on a forklift?

Good to see you're still around 'clown. Didn't see anything for sale on e-bay, hear of large withdrawls from banks or see SEC filings for stock sales so I assume all is going well. Press on

yeh.....still have my stock. Thats why I am concerned............. All is mostly good though.. Want that Con-way has me covered hat? They covered me with bs.

All sales and management expense accounts go through an approval system up the chain, then an auditing...the system is very detailed...who you took out, where you took them out, why you took them out, what you discussed, etc...no free-wheeling...

I did like the hat, but it fits in with you collection. Glad to hear "most" is good. Put in for a kitchen pass and enjoy some apple pie. Press on