1. We have the Facebook and Twitter going again. We would appeciate a like or follow.

POLITICS Expert Testifies That Google Swung Millions Of Votes In 2016, Will Again In 2020

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Rastus, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    An expert on Google testified in a judiciary hearing in front of Ted Cruz and other, about how the top search engine company manipulated millions of votes in favor of Hillary Clintonduring the 2016 election. Dr. Robert Epstein, who supported Clinton, feels sure that Google can and will influence voters again in 2020:

At the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on “Google and Censorship through Search Engines,” Dr. Epstein explained that Google impacted at least 2.6 million votes to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, “through bias and search results.” He stressed that the 2.6 million estimate was on the low end of a range that he believes could have been as many as 10.4 million votes.
    https://thewashingtonpundit.com/201...millions-of-votes-in-2016-will-again-in-2020/
    No surprise here, these big tech companies are monopolies and need regulated.

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Best part.......she still .......LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a bunch of strokes, they can't even cheat and win.

3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    falconfan and SAC75 like this.
  4. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

so then maybe Hilly didnt win the popular vote
    so they should shut up about that

This is a real danger
    talk about meddling in an election
    letting (no demanding) foreign nationals vote, complaining that voter ID (like most things in this country) is racist, combined with these people manipulating the masses

Rastus, falconfan and kboomarang like this.
  5. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

They lied to Congress..Arrest that Arab looking fellow that testified. I'm not going to bother looking up his name.

Rastus and buffalobill like this.
  6. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

lefties lying to congress is not really "lying" to congress
    there is a two tiered justice system in this nation

Rastus likes this.