Express Transport medford oregon truck wreck flip

News Link: Central Point semi driver cited in last week's crash | MailTribune.com

This was an Express Transport set per the news link. A Con-Way truck could be seen coming into the video well after the main wreck if you watch the entire video. Another Con-way witch hunt seems to have taken place. Either way this is definitely bad press for the trucking industry as a whole !

I wouldn't call it a witch hunt, we have had 3 or 4 different stories here, I personally called the sheriffs dept in Jackson County there and they told me best overnite express now your link says express transport...

I am just moving it to the accident forum and we will see how many more different stories we can find on this one.

The driver did hook the corner a little fast however it appears that the front trailer didnt lean too much and the rear leaned way too much.Could have been a load shift or a bad loading job putting too much weight on the DS of the trailer.

The driver did hook the corner a little fast however it appears that the front trailer didnt lean too much and the rear leaned way too much.Could have been a load shift or a bad loading job putting too much weight on the DS of the trailer.

No excuse , the turn was too fast regardless how the trailer was loaded in my opinion....

Here is how I view commercial driving crashes,which I have posted many times,driver error 95%,weather,medical,and mechanical the other 5%.
Slow down according to the weight you are hauling,and weather conditions.
Obey the posted speed limits,and construction warning signs.

The bottom line respect your equipment,focus,on everything.
Go from point (A) to point (B),punch out go home and enjoy your loved ones with no regrets.