Extended Offer

KIKBXR

Multi-Diverse Transport Operator
Credits
I recently was extended an offer for a Tx location. Having second thoughts of proceeding with the opportunity because of the potential work schedule. Presently with a LTL carrier , linehaul operations home daily & weekends off. Money is ok on the bid run that I cover. Was informed by HR of walmart that the schedule will be 5-2. Need more insight as to varying schedule. Been CDL driver for 39 years.

I recently was extended an offer for a Tx location. Having second thoughts of proceeding with the opportunity because of the potential work schedule. Presently with a LTL carrier , linehaul operations home daily & weekends off. Money is ok on the bid run that I cover. Was informed by HR of walmart that the schedule will be 5-2. Need more insight as to varying schedule. Been CDL driver for 39 years.
Working almost every weekend and sleeping in the truck is not something I would leave what you already have to do if I were you. Nothing beats sleeping in your own bed and having weekends off.

Working almost every weekend and sleeping in the truck is not something I would leave what you already have to do if I were you. Nothing beats sleeping in your own bed and having weekends off.
Thanks much. Thats what led me to decline that opportunity. SMH.To add to that , you have to work every holiday. Naww