Yellow | Extension. Yes or No only. No need to hear BS.

"No" if the extension has no real wage increases of some sort.5yrs is way too long without some pay increases.By the time 5 years is up.Our buying power would be diminished terribly.The rate of inflation will overtake our income to the point that we would be dirt poor.Might as well not even have a job and draw unemployment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

What I don't understand is what is everyone saying no to??? Did I miss something??? Has anyone seen what is going to be in any new five year agreement? It is kinda like being a kid again and having to go for that first auto loan.. Some might member you had to have a co-signer,well YRC's co-signer just might be a five year agreement ..It is called labor peace for five years.. It is a wait and see game and both YRC and the IBT are not being helpful..And don't go by all these freight analyst because everyone has a different tune to it.. Maybe the best thing the IBT could do is have a conference call and let the members know what exactly is going on..

well maybe because the question was asking if you would vote yes or no on an Extention based on the current agreement, not on what they may or may not give us..

well maybe because the question was asking if you would vote yes or no on an Extention based on the current agreement, not on what they may or may not give us..

I thought present voting in locals was whether or not to open the contract for negotiation, yeah, or not open, nay.

The thread addresses the extension issue.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
:6792:

Considering that YRC is in this position by THEIR OWN DOINGS (the fat cats still get paid no matter what), if they want more concessions then I would vote NO WAY, NO HOW. However if they don't ask for more concessions but rather get the extension on the current contract with perhaps wage increases as things get better (hopefully), then I would consider a YES vote.

Just my 2 cents...

I'm on a flex week bid, Tue-Sat so I must now go to work.

Keep on driving brothers...

God bless.

the banks have known for 5 years now that this company was in trouble.And don't you think YRC was pre approved for a loan before making a offer or BID to buy ABF.just saying.