Yellow | Extension. Yes or No only. No need to hear BS.

Here on the west coast, where houses cost 600,00+ and the cost of living is the highest in the nation, We know that there are more states that have a lower cost of living and cheaper housing. The general consensus is that the workers in those other states can afford to take another pay cut, and will do so, but on the west coast, we can't afford any more pay cuts. and will be forced to do so even if we all vote "NO" on the contract.

You need to come over & live with us hellbillys. The last vehicle I bought used probably cost the same as your monthly water bill! Seriously, I know our buying power has slipped tremendously since the recession& pay cuts.lets hope we can make it better.

You need to come over & live with us hellbillys. The last vehicle I bought used probably cost the same as your monthly water bill! Seriously, I know our buying power has slipped tremendously since the recession& pay cuts.lets hope we can make it better.

Uh....We prefer to be called "Appalachian Americans" thank you!

If it costs $600 K around here, it better be on 200 acres with a pond!.....KK

Uh....We prefer to be called "Appalachian Americans" thank you!

If it costs $600 K around here, it better be on 200 acres with a pond!.....KK

For 600,000 here you will get a tiny lot with a small backyard with a garage converted to a bedroom so you can rent it out to make your mortgage payments. But the tiny lot is good because Californians are too lazy to mow the lawn anywhoo. And you might be gifted to have termites, which will set you back 5 or 6 grand.

I am cutting wood for the barrels today. I will vote no on any type of give backs. Also went to the hardware to buy locks to help lock the gates. They can kiss my flat @ss.

What world do you live in there is no labor peace in give backs!!!. Once they get in your pocket they never leave, until it's empty!! Wake up get some sense and vote no to any and all concessions!!!