Estes | Extra board

The dude on his back i a Big E linehaul driver and the one under the umbrella is a hub driver
PART_1323710958290.jpg

That dude reminds me of the dude on The Longest Yard...The one that laid down on the track...That was some funny stuff...

That's what I always thought.

We've lost about 3 at MEM in the past month. A city driver got fired for leaving his door up and a pallet jack fell out. A Linehaul driver refused a drug test last week. Another Linehaul guy has cancer and will be out for a while.

We only have 2 hub runs in MEM. A Nashville and a Birmingham. We lost about 5 runs due to the St Louis expansion. I guess they're giving all the St Louis to Memphis turns to St Louis. We didn't pick any up.

We've lost about 3 at MEM in the past month. A city driver got fired for leaving his door up and a pallet jack fell out. A Linehaul driver refused a drug test last week. Another Linehaul guy has cancer and will be out for a while.

We only have 2 hub runs in MEM. A Nashville and a Birmingham. We lost about 5 runs due to the St Louis expansion. I guess they're giving all the St Louis to Memphis turns to St Louis. We didn't pick any up.
That's too bad about the city guy.Too much stuff can go wrong in the city. Don't sound like people are quitting.

If that's the case, then St.Louis is fixin' to be swamped with freight...Break bulks internal runs depend on the amount of freight they move...I see St.Louis becoming a Super Break Bulk...They will be moving more freight than MEM....