POLITICS Face-scanning Algorithm Increasingly Deciding If You Deserve A Job

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by slavenomore, Nov 9, 2019.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...increasingly-decides-whether-you-deserve-job/

This could be in different forums......but I'd say putting profits and power over people has gone way too far into immoral and inhuman. This stuff is tied heavily into the Deep State Swamp Establishment. "Big brother is watching.....is becoming normal.

It was one thing to say an employer has whatever right it wants to make money.
    It also was said that the government has no rights to take freedoms to watch people.
    Knowing, especially from this election, that the government is owned by corporate donors.......yet to make money you must submit to these invasions of freedoms..........where does this go?
    It's out of hand and has gone way too far.

icuicp and buffalobill like this.
  2. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    this is what you get with cameras everywhere, its not about safety, its about the powers that be keeping their thumb on you, at all times....

icuicp and slavenomore like this.
  3. slavenomore

Pretty sick anymore........but they're only trying to help...........HELP WHO??????
    Help themselves to power and money.
    Nosey. Sniffing for power and money.
    You want a job?
    You must conform and be invaded.
    Land of the free?

Free for the wealthy.
    I like to ask security guards if I can see their top investors drivers license numbers and write them down. Since they need mine.
    They're the ones who steal and need watching. Not me........but we all give our fingerprints and pictures and background checks and addresses to them. Like a bunch of dumbassed....and it's always justified for them on their end. It's wrong.

buffalobill likes this.
  4. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

Expansion of surveillance and control of the population in China ( an anywhere else these systems are set up )

To the point they monitor and police toilet paper in bathroom stalls. And China's surveillance system keeps track of how far you venture from home - don't go too far.

buffalobill and slavenomore like this.
  5. slavenomore

We should keep trading with them and borrowing from them so one day we can be like them......the corporations would dig it.

Rastus and buffalobill like this.
  6. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

If you watch China you see a country that is determined to outlast it's opponents. You rarely hear about China involved in military conflicts. They use money and business relationships to advance their agenda.

On a side note I remember seeing Jared an Ivanka's daughter speaking and singing in Mandarin Chinese for the Chinese president. She was taught by her Chinese nanny - about $75k a year for this type of tutoring.

slavenomore likes this.
  7. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    American leftists want to be like China now they just can’t do it all at once.

8. Rastus

Driver Since:
    You’re right why spend $75k educating your daughter when you could buy yourself bling with the money.

buffalobill likes this.
  9. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

I hope our children DON'T need to learn Mandarin Chinese for the future. I've been to parts of the United States where the main language isn't English.

Big Dave likes this.
  10. Rastus

Driver Since:
    At the rate our government has been selling us out our kids should get a head start. Hunter Biden got over a billion dollars from the Chinese just for winking in mandarin!

Big Dave, buffalobill and slavenomore like this.
  11. George Knighton

George Knighton Well-Known Member

anything to gather intelligence and stop terrorism, right GWB?

12. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Clapper can use it to jail people like you, China does it and their a big part of your global world view!

13. slavenomore

Once again you mistake me for a Bush/Reagan Republican.
    Too young to vote for Reagan and I never voted for a Bush......theres a fine line between Warren, Biden and them on many things if any line at all....and Bernie voted for a lot of the same 9/11 war stuff.....Israel is more important to him than he lets on.

buffalobill likes this.
  14. slavenomore