Holland | Facebook Employee Page?

albag

Pray for peace!
PREMIUM
Credits
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for Holland employees? I have many photos of Holland trucks and terminals, but no where to share them. They are from the mid 1990s thru 2009.

August 2009 in North Lima, OH. Decommissioned mostly city power.

n0bmr07.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for Holland employees? I have many photos of Holland trucks and terminals, but no where to share them. They are from the mid 1990s thru 2009.
Yes, I was a member but quickly realized that is monitored by management, I did not stick around. But I am sure that if you are just posting pics it would be fine! you have to be approved if I remember correctly?

Hanks truck pictures has lots of old pictures, company specific too. If you've never visited that site it's pretty cool, i think there's multiple posters there

Hanks truck pictures has lots of old pictures, company specific too. If you've never visited that site it's pretty cool, i think there's multiple posters there
Unfortunately hank’s truck pictures was shut down a while back. The hank’s forum is still active but you have to host your own images unfortunately. We lost a huge asset with that site going down. I have several thousand LTL pictures on the iPhone I’m using right now and another thousand at least on my laptop. I’d love a user friendly universal site to share them all.

Unfortunately hank’s truck pictures was shut down a while back. The hank’s forum is still active but you have to host your own images unfortunately. We lost a huge asset with that site going down. I have several thousand LTL pictures on the iPhone I’m using right now and another thousand at least on my laptop. I’d love a user friendly universal site to share them all.
Dave Faust posted many of my pictures on his page on Hank’s. I emailed Hank to see if there was any way it could be saved. I had sent him money several times over the years. But it had become too much work. From time to time I see Fred Gruin’s pictures posted. His page was a particular favorite of mine.

Dave Faust posted many of my pictures on his page on Hank’s. I emailed Hank to see if there was any way it could be saved. I had sent him money several times over the years. But it had become too much work. From time to time I see Fred Gruin’s pictures posted. His page was a particular favorite of mine.
Ah yes. I have emailed Dave back and forth several years ago before the site went down but have since lost contact. I would spend hours and hours looking at the plethora of LTL pictures from years past. What’s a site like that cost to keep going ?

Ah yes. I have emailed Dave back and forth several years ago before the site went down but have since lost contact. I would spend hours and hours looking at the plethora of LTL pictures from years past. What’s a site like that cost to keep going ?
I don't know. The first time I gave was when Hank had a HD crash. If you figure in the time involved of sorting, editing and posting, plus the hosting cost of the domain name. Probably $1,000 a month, that's a conservative estimate.

go get a free Imgur account and upload em all

I don't know. The first time I gave was when Hank had a HD crash. If you figure in the time involved of sorting, editing and posting, plus the hosting cost of the domain name. Probably $1,000 a month, that's a conservative estimate.
Wow that is much higher than I had imagined. I have found that over the years that you do indeed get what you pay for and the free image hosting sites aren’t worth fooling with, unless I’m doing it wrong.

Nah... it's not as costly now, plus you can use free photo posting services to host your images like I do here. Back when Hanks truck pictures was real popular the cost cutting resources were not available as they are now

Well you learn something new everyday. I know very little about this stuff, website hosting and all. I had no idea Hanks shut down.

Wow didn't know they were parking sterlings so early. Are there aeromax's in there too? I've been on the property since 2006 and can recall them in the mix. MI had still had a few up to sometime last year and an ex
Yellow one that might still be here.